tim stützle // ottawa senators

requested by superfan978

you had been friends with brady tkachuk for way too long

you had been friends with brady tkachuk for way too long. you had been friends with all of the tkachuk's for way too long.

you met brady when you were in highschool and were immediately inseparable. you were younger than brady by a little bit, but you still got along beautifully.

the tkachuk family would take you on all their family vacations. they considered you to be part of the family.

you were going on an extended trip to go visit brady. you had missed him very much and you knew he missed you by the amount he texted you.

he was picking you up from the airport and you were immediately greeted by one of the biggest hugs you had ever had in your life.

"i missed you." he kept repeating.

"i missed you too brady" you chuckled and pulled away from the hug.

or at least tried to because brady pulled you right back in.

he helped you get your things in the car before you drove back to brady's place.

"hey chucky!" you heard an accented voice call as you walked through the door.

you looked at brady confused and he smiled.

"jimmy, you didn't tell me you were coming." brady called back.

"i was in the area and i decided to stop-" the accented boy stopped in his tracks when he saw you.

you smiled at him gently and he tried his best to smile back.

"this is my bestfriend y/n. y/n meet jimmy." brady introduced you two.

"my real name is tim." he said.

he still looked awe struck.

"y/n"

he blushed gently, "it's nice to meet you."

you smiled and nodded.

he was quite cute. you couldn't really pinpoint where his accent was from but you had an idea.

"where are you from?" you asked curiously.

"germany." he said back timidly.

"that's cool." you smiled.

back came the blush onto tim's face.

you looked over at brady to see that he had a big ass smirk stretched across it.

"does jimmy have a crush?" brady asked and patted tim's back.

tim sighed and shook his head as brady leaned to whisper into tim's ear.

you couldn't exactly tell what tim had whispered to brady, but one of the words looked to be 'pretty'.

"let's not tell secrets over there." you chuckled and shook your head.

brady smiled and began to walk away, "i'm going to leave you guys to it because it seems that i am interrupting something."

he began to walk to his room, but before the door could shut he poked his head out, "oh and y/n, i approve." he said with a thumbs up.

you rolled your eyes and shooed him away.

you looked back at tim, "i would apologize, but i'm sure you know how he is."

tim laughed and nodded, "yes i do."

you smiled, laughed and shook your head.

"i've spent too many years with brady and i'm sorry i'm advance" you joked which made tim laugh.

you smiled at his cute face.

"um i hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable, but i think you're really pretty." he spoke in his best english.

"it doesn't make me uncomfortable tim. i think you're really cute." you said.

tim blushed gently and hesitantly looked up at you, "would you like to go on a date with me sometime?" he asked.

you nodded, "i would really like that."

"sounds good. i'm excited." tim smiled.

brady came out of his room clapping.

"brady!" both of you exclaimed.

"what?! i couldn't help but listen to a couple get together. you guys are going to get married."