carey price // montréal canadiens

requested by whore4nhlmen

"i don't really wanna go if carey is going to be there

"i don't really wanna go if carey is going to be there." you admitted to shea.

currently your brother shea weber was fighting to convince you to go to a team event with him.

"please y/n, bailey is busy and i don't want to go alone." shea begged.

you groaned, "you're buying me a new outfit then." you finally gave in.

shea smiled and nodded, "that's fine with me."

you bought a new outfit for the event on shea's bank account.

"how do i look?" you asked your brother when you were done getting ready.

"you look great. now we have to leave or we'll be late." shea said, looking at the watch on his wrist.

"not my fault you warned me of this like 2 hours ago." you rolled your eyes but followed him out to the car.

"be nice to carey." shea said as you got to the venue.

you scoffed, "why don't you tell carey to be nice to me?" you asked.

shea chuckled and shook his head as he opened the door for you. you didn't get an answer out of him.

you never had good experiences with carey price. every time you have come across him, he has either not talked or been pretty rude toward you.

you soon realized that you knew practically no one at this event so you walked quickly towards the bar.

when you saw that you had sat directly next to carey, you remembered your brother's words.

"hey carey, do you want another drink? i'll order us both one." you asked.

carey turned to you and quickly said, "no." and turned away.

when his eyes weren't on you, you shook your head and scooted farther away from him.

you took your drink and walked away to find your brother.

"listen shea, i was nice to carey and he was not nice back, so i give up." you said.

shea chuckled again, "why don't you go talk to him and ask what's wrong?"

so simple, yet you had never thought of it before.

"okay, yeah. i'll do that." you mumbled and drank out of your glass.

you followed carey with your eyes for the rest of the night as you worked up the courage to go talk to him.

shea finally nudged you in his direction, "go or he'll leave soon."

you stuck out your tongue of shea, but walked over to carey.

"hey, can i talk to you?" you asked

carey nodded.

you guided him to a more secluded place of the venue.

"what's up?"

"is there a reason why you're always so short with me?" you asked and fiddled with your outfit nervously.

carey grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a different room completely.

"can you answer me?" you begged.

"you're so beautiful y/n." carey whispered and connected his lips with yours.

you hated that you kissed back and liked it, but you truly did.

"you're such an idiot carey." you whispered in between kisses.

"i know, i know i am." carey said and pulled your hips into him.

you shook your head and kissed his jawline softly.

"let me take you home."