trevor zegras // anaheim ducks

requested by user72832031

"does this look good babe?" trevor asked and walked out of the bathroom with a henley and some jeans on

"yes trev, you look amazing. why are you asking me? you know i say you look good in everything." you asked with a giggle.

"because i want to look like i belong with my gorgeous girlfriend." trevor said and pulled you in by the waist.

you smiled against his lips, "you look like you belong on my hip all the time. you're so damn handsome." you told him.

you and trevor were going to a party that a lot of trevor's friends were going to. you were excited that all of the hughes brothers were going to be there as well.

you had known the hughes brothers for quite a long time and had practically considered them your brothers. you were very close to them.

"are you ready to go?" trevor asked as he put his chain around his neck.

you nodded, "yep i'm all good." you answered and picked up your phone that was on your nightstand.

you both arrived at the party and the smell of sweaty, dancing bodies had already flooded into your nostrils.

you winced lightly and your eyes searched around the room for quinn, jack, or luke, but they found you first.

"hey y/n!" jack smiled with his brothers next to him.

you gave quinn a quick hug, "i haven't seen you in forever quinny." you smiled.

"i missed you y/n." quinn said and kept you in the hug for a little longer.

you gave hugs to the rest of the hughes' boys.

as you talked to them for some time after, trevor had his arm around your waist the entire time. even if you tried to move around a little, he pulled you close to his body.

after a while, all of the boys were called over to their respective friend groups and you turned to your boyfriend who had a scowl on his face.

"what's going on trev?" you asked cluelessly.

he just looked at you with the same expression on his face.

you groaned frustratedly and pulled him all the way to the nearest bathroom at the party.

"tell me the truth now trevor. what's got you so bitter?" you asked him again.

the people and the music of the party were still heard but were a great deal muffled now that you were in the little bathroom.

"you hugged them all a little long there." trevor mumbled.

your eyes widened in disbelief, "trevor zegras, you have got to be kidding me right now."
you exclaimed and chuckled.

"what?" he asked confusedly.

"you're jealous of them." you chuckled.

"no-" trevor stuttered out, "no i am not."

"oh my poor trevy." you teased, "he's jealous of the hughes cause they just got all of my attention." you joked.

"y/nnnn" trevor whined.

you held his face in your hands and looked deep into his timid eyes.

"you don't have to be jealous baby because you're all mine and i'm all yours." you whispered to him.

his pupils met yours, "really?" he asked shyly.

you nodded, "of course."

trevor smiled big and pushed you up against the wall gently.

"god i want to kiss you so bad right now." he said under his breath.

"then do it baby. i'm all yours."