Chapter 112

ps: try to understand both points of view of the characters ?????

LUCY

"Did you have fun?" Taylor asked, smirking.

I looked around and there is nobody on the street except from us, must be almost midnight. I thought quickly how to escape, my house was very close and I could run.

"Don't try to hurt me or I'll hurt you," he warned me and I nodded.

My heart beat loudly in my chest and my throat was dry. The fear was growing on me.

He released from his grip and I stepped back.

"I won't hurt," he added.

Somehow that reassured me but made me doubt. Something is happening, something is wrong.

"What...What do you want?" I asked, very scared.

How does he know where I live? How he showed up at the right time?

"I want to talk to you."

We've never talked, we may have exchanged a few words but the times I have seen him everything turns out violent. No one has ever hit me in my life except for him. I don't know why but suddenly I feel scared, more scared than the other occasions. Gemma is right, I've been very brave to face him.

I waited for a few seconds but he didn't speak right away. His eyes scanned me with intense dark eyes and I didn't know what to say or what to feel or how to react. I backed up and he grabbed my arm. My phone started ringing, I managed to pull it out and it was Harry. Taylor slapped the phone and it fell on the grass.

"What-what's wrong with you!?" I asked scared and I managed to get rid of his grip.

I was going to bend down but his words caused a reaction in me.

"You must be wondering about the photos in that small room, right?" He said and I sent him a look.

I gulped and nodded. The sound of my phone disappeared, I forgot about Harry and concentrated at this exact moment, my curiosity was more powerful.

"What does it mean?"

"Madison and I had something," he said quietly.

What?

"Like a relationship?"

"What else could it be, stupid?" He snapped angrily. I shivered by the aggressiveness of his response. "Anyway it didn't end in a good way. Your sister is a bitch, a real bitch.”

Perhaps she is but I'm not one to judge. I frown but he ignored me.

"Your sister did something and then bragged on my face. She threatened me as a joke but I don't like jokes," he explained.

What was Madison thinking when she decided to have something with Taylor? He's scary, he's evil and doesn’t even bother to hide his dark side. He is so despicable, I feel disgusted, I really hate him.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked in a whisper.

"Madison made a video, actually she recorded a lot of videos, I suppose you imagine what are the content of those videos or should I explain it to you?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

His gaze was dark and he became upset as he waited for my answer. I immediately imagined the content of those videos and my heart stopped. Why would she do that?