Chapter 23

+ + + + HARRY

Lucy walks with her laptop and sits on the couch.

"What do you like to eat?" I asked collapsing at her side. Ugh, I feel so dizzy, fucking alcohol.

"I don’t know, anything would be fine." Lucy responds without looking. She opened her laptop and began to type something.

I find funny that she is searching the internet something to help drunkenness or hangover. Makes Lucy looks so inexperienced in this and well... on everything. How can she? No sex, not a single kiss, not even touching herself. Ugh, prude.

I still see two Lucys but I'm getting used to it. I haven’t thrown up and that surprises me.

"Harry, are you listening?" Lucy's soft voice drags me out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"Coffee or milk may help." Bullshit that sucks never works.

"Great, we can try later."

Her eyes light up and she nods shyly. I guess she didn’t expect that answer. "Do you like Chinese food?"

"Yes, it's one of my favorites."

"Mine too." I nodded. We stand in agreement on what we were going to choose and ordered Chinese food.

"Can I ask you something, Harry?" Lucy says when I hang up the phone.

"What?"

"You ...ahm, you got your revenge with Ashley?"

Fucking bitch.

"No, I didn’t." Not yet but I will. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I cannot do it now; Lucy would walk away from me. She is such a good person that she would probably stay on  Ashley's side,  even though Ashley is a heartless bitch.

"Oh, good. Glad you didn't do anything, revenge is not good." See? I knew it!

It's better to do after humiliate Lucy and that will make her stay away from me. Perfect.

Finally I did something right, the best decision I ever made. I can't afford to get away from Lucy again, our relationship is shit, I'm shit but anyway she seems to accept it or knows she has no choice because I'm a fucking annoyed person. I adhered to her as a chewing gum on a shoe.

Lucy looks something on her laptop while I stare at a point.

I'm not here by coincidence; something horrible happened and is the reason why I had to come. I left a girl to come here. I couldn't fuck Laura, I couldn't do it and this is all Lucy fault.

* Flashback *

"I know that you want me and I really want you right now."

"So, what are we waiting for?" I said before crashing my lips against hers.

I kissed her passionately as I slid my hands down her back to her ass. I squeezed it gently and she smiled.

"Um, eager." She said grabbing my hand and leading me into the bathroom.

It's an individual bathroom, this will be interesting. Laura checked if the bathroom was empty and then we entered.

I closed the door and push her against the wall. She kissed me passionately and broke the kiss to take off her blouse. I do the same and I also stripped of mine.