Chapter 53

This chapter is from both povs, I hope you don't mind and like it.

+

++

{Harry}

Zayn looks at me and for the first time I see the doubt in his eyes. I cannot believe he's doing this to me.

"Don't be a pussy, do it" I yelled over the music.

"I'm not a pussy but Lana will be mad!" Zayn replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you kidding? You guys are not even in a relationship! "

"But still!"

I'm seriously considering punching Zayn on the face.

"Fuck you, I'll do it"

"Are you going to do it or what?" The girl said, looking at me and I nod. "Great."

The girl fills a small glass with whiskey and places it between her breasts, her blouse is tight as her bra and that lets you do that. The thing of doing this is that you have to grab a glass and drink it but only using your mouth. I lean over her and I grab with my mouth the glass and I drink out all the liquid.

"You see?" I looked at Zayn with a smile and he pushes me aside.

"Let's do this!" He says and the girl pours whiskey on another small glass and leaves it between her breasts. Zayn leans over and takes the glass with his mouth and then drink it in one gulp. "WOW!" He shouts and I do the same.

"Next!" Says the girl and we move aside.

"Where the hell is Lana?" I ask to my friend.

"I don't know, I think dancing with her ​​friends somewhere."

"Hey, we still have our glasses!" I say, noticing that both still hold our glasses.

"You're right!" He laughs and we make a toast. "We're so stupid"

"I feel stupid" I answer before taking a sip of my drink.

"We should do that!" Zayn points to a girl, she is a redhead and she's lying down with a tank top, you have to drink from her belly button. I love that game.

"What are we waiting for?" I giggled and headed quickly toward where the girl is.

A boy walks away and the girl is left alone. We stop in front of her and her eyes fixed on me.

"Harry?" She asks surprised.

"What?" I grimace, I don't understand.

"Don't you remember me?"

"Ahm no" I shrug.

"We want to drink!" Zayn squeals and she looks back at me.

"I'm Noelle" She said and I don't even know who she is. "I'm a friend of Gemma" she tells me while she's lying on the table.

"Really?"

"Well, um, yes, I was..." She answered while leaving the liquid fall on her navel. Zayn leans towards her and drinks all the liquid from her stomach in one gulp. She stifles a smile, maybe it gave her tickled.

"Really? Why? "

"It's a long story! Are you going to do it? "I nod and she returns to throw more drink at her belly button. I bend down and suck all the liquid from her skin and I lick my lips. Noelle looks at me while I raise my head and I have a feeling I know her better than I think.