Chapter 68

-I would consider this as a filter, I'm sorry, the best I could do.

{Lucy}

"That's what you think, now do what I tell you, alright?" Eric tells me and I took a step back.

"No, why?"

"You want to make Styles jealous or what?"

"I don't think he would be jealous"

"Blah, blah, blah, excuses, are you in or not?" He looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

I want to leave, I don't want to be part of what he is offering me because I don't know what are his intentions with this.

"He hurt you but he likes you,"

"He doesn't like me, that's not true,"

"I just know that, now just do what I say yes?"

My face reflects doubt and he knows I'm about to say no to his proposal.

"If you leave and you miss this opportunity you will be the biggest loser in the whole world. Be a woman, you're 17."

His words are harsh. I don't want to be the world's biggest loser but I already feel like one. I released a heavy sigh and nod. I have nothing to lose.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Don't move," Eric commanded. His hand cups my cheek and he looks into my eyes. I stand still as a statue in front of him and hold his gaze. He has beautiful blue eyes, deep color and adorable.

"You have beautiful eyes,"

"Thank you. Now I'll laugh and you must do something girls do, I don't know hug me or something."

Eric laughs throwing his head back and I don't know how to act feminine. The only thing that comes to mind is to hide my head on his chest. I rest my face against him and his clothes have a peculiar and exquisite smell.

"He's watching us, I think he's mad right now Lucy," he whispers and his nose rubs my ear. His voice sends shivers through my body, oh well, this is getting weird. "The next thing I will do is lean my head towards you, don't get too excited I won't kiss you,"

I gulped before nodding slightly. Eric parted a bit from me and then leans in. Our faces are just inches away and in my head I cannot find an explanation for what I'm doing. He is a stranger to me, I hardly know him.

"I will laugh again," he muttered. "You're doing fine, I'm impressed Lucy,"

He laughed again as he pushed his body away from mine.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked clearly confused.

"Not everything has a reason in life, let it go," he smirks and rests his hand on my back.

His hand is big and warm, just like Harry. I cringe a bit but it's just the fact I don't have many experiences with guys. This makes me nervous though is only Eric.

"Now last but not least, give me a kiss on the cheek."

I blink for a couple of seconds and he looks at me waiting to obey his request.

"I won't bite."

I stand on my tiptoes and give him a kiss on the cheek. What am I doing?!

"Now we have to go," he gently pushed me and I follow him. "Get in my car,"