Part 2: The missing piece.

D E S C R I P T I O N:

_________________________

PART 2: THE MISSING PIECE.

_________________________

The truth hurts only once, but a lie hurts every time you remember it

We all know that the truth hurts but Lucinda Fray never thought she would end up completely devastated. Now that she knows the cruel truth, know she was part of a bet, lived in a lie, a lie that Harry created and she believed everything. Lucy feels completely shattered, betrayed and used. The worst thing is that the one who broke her heart is the person she believes she is in love.

She's full of doubts and questions; she can't understand how he was able to do that.

It won't be easy for Lucy, many things can happen to her and the people she know and she will realize that sometimes everything is not what it seems.

Despite the pain Lucinda knows what to do, even if it's difficult or she doesn't want to, her only solution is to forget Harry and move on. That is her mission, will Lucy succeed?

*

*

Harry Styles thinks he did the best, even if he likes Lucy. He hopes that she will soon forget him and move on, they are not made for each other and that's what he repeats in his head. Now that the bet ended he is ready to receive the money Taylor Black promised but that's not the end.

Things start to get difficult when an important person comes back to his life and when he has to accomplish what Taylor asked.

Harry thinks he can forget Lucy but as time passes he will realize that maybe he was wrong. What happens when he realizes the truth and want her back? Harry was not counting on the idea that it might be too late...

❝If two people are meant to be together; eventually they'll find their way back.❞

SNEAK PEEK

"Get off me!" Lucy yells but I don't obey. "Let me go Harry!" She screams but people laugh or whistle or just don't care.

"Help!" She squeals once we get out of the bar. Her fist collides in my back and it hurt. "Help, he's going...going to rape me!" She yells in the middle of the street but people laugh and other observe us more carefully while I hold Lucy's body. Her words are ridiculous, I would never do that.

I release her from my grip and she's completely mad.

"But what is wro—?"

"I told you we're dealing with dangerous people!" I cut her off, raising my voice. "What are you doing with him?"

"Not your problem!" She screams and still puzzles me every time she raises her voice. "Stop chasing me!"

I'm not chasing her, maybe I followed her a couple of times but I refuse to admit it, plus those are not my intentions.

Her neck catches my attention because there is a mole I have never seen, my eyes focused on her collarbone where there also is another cute mole I've never seen. What? Eyes up Styles!

"I was just trying to protect you!”

"When you had your chance you never did," she replies before her little hands push my body. Her strength is not enough but still I back off, not for the push but for her words.

"You'll end up hurt if you keep wasting your time with him,"

"I don't think anyone can hurt me the way you did," her lips curved in a sad smiles and then she pushes me, again and again. God she's angry.

"Stop hitting me!" I grabbed her wrists and her eyes meet mine, she still has the same brightness I've seen since the first time I met her.

"Stop chasing me!" She groans with flushed cheeks and I can see something in her eyes, I think she’s going to cry. "Leave me alone and-and go back to your precious Emily because that's where you belong,"

I wanted to say something but the words are hanging in the air. Lucy turns around and makes her way back to the bar. She looks at me one more time before entering through the door and I stay there thinking about her.

+

ps: It starts in a week, goodbye xx