Chapter 71

-I just updated more often because I'm on vacation, but will not last long: (

-Thanks for all your votes and comments ( I read them all)!

-Stay fab ! 

[Lucy]

"What d-do you want to talk?" I swallow because my throat is dry.

Harry throws his hands into his pocket and lets out a heavy sigh. The anticipation is killing me and I need to hear his answer.

You need to be strong.

"Um, I came to...I came to apologize."

Apologize? He must be joking.

"For what I did," he speaks and his voice is low and he never talks like that. "It was wrong and I'm sorry."

I laugh, I really did, and Harry looked at me confused. He must be joking.

"Are you serious?" I ask and my voice is full of bitterness. "You think you can come and say sorry!? What do you expect?!" I don't care I'm on the verge of yelling.

"I-I really don't know, I just came, was an impulse a-and—"

"Harry is been months since it happened and now you come to apologize?"

"I-I tried to move on but you were in my mind and everything was eating me alive!" He growls and my heart stops. In his mind? "I'm a mess, I'm very slow, I suck at these things and you should know because you know me and we were in a relationship—"

"A fake relationship," I interrupt and correct his words for him. Everything was fake, he should remember that as I do. "A fake relationship," I say aloud more to myself than to him.

"Yes but—"

"But you lied to me and used me," I should be crying, I need to but not now. "And I trusted you!"

He slid his long fingers through his not so curly hair and sighs. He is a bit shocked, he looks lost and confused. He can't defend himself, there is no way in the world that he has the right about something.

"I was feeling very guilty, guiltier than ever so I came; I just needed to say it."

"You know I can't accept it," I speak and my voice is tense and weak at the same time.

"For a moment I hoped so."

I'm so angry, so angry right now.

"You can't be serious. Maybe I'm stupid, weak and naive but I have some respect for myself if you thought I was going to forgive you so easily."

"Uuggh!" he grunts and rubs his hands against his face. "I don't know why I thought I could fix things."

"Fix things? I don't think there can be nothing between us. "

He looks to me as soon as he heard my words. Harry nods as he bites her lower lip. Focus!

"You thought I was going to forgive you and we would be friends or something?"

"No, but—"

"Shut up!" I scream and he looks surprised. "You used me, played with me like I was a toy. I was in love with you and I was about to say it but you ruined everything! "

I don't care if I say the word in love in past tense, I know I'm lying to myself because I'm still in love with him and I know it in my heart but I needed to say to make him feel worse or something. Or so I'd like. For a moment I wish we were just a couple having a common problem but this is completely different.