Chapter 62

Before reading: 

1-When you read please try to be in Lucy's skin, try to think about the real world and how you would if you were on her place. Remember that Lucy is a fragile, sensitive and insecure. 

2-Thank you for reading, from the bottom of my heart. 

3-I hope not to disappoint you and if I did, I'm sorry, I'm just human but don't be so bad to me :(

4-The chapter is dedicated to everyone! 

pd: Details of the sequel will be the end of the chapter.

pd2: If you can read chapter 61 (private) find the link on my bio or send a message to me.

Hope you like and here we go! Last chapter!

+

+

{Lucy}

It's late, it's dark but I don't move. My body doesn't work, can't move and is not for cold, not for fear, not by the shock, but for the disappointment, pain, a real pain.

My nails dig into the wet ground and my tears rolling down my cheeks towards the floor. My hands, my bones ache and that is for the cold but the worse pain is when your heart hurts. Sounds stupid but you never know if you never feel. My chest tightens with my ribs and my heart drowns.

I sit on the wet grass with dirty hands. I want to stop crying but I can't, I feel extremely hurt and ... stupid. He called me stupid and I am.

I thought so many things but now ... now it doesn't matter. Nothing matters because everything I believed was a lie, because the person that I'm in love is a liar. Harry is a liar, he's bad person. I thought so many things but it doesn't matter because Harry Styles was not the person I thought he was.

(1 WEEK BEFORE)

"The record player works perfectly, thanks," Harry said to me before he opens the door of a cafeteria.

"Really? I'm glad. Wondering if you are going to invite to listen any of your vinyl records? "

"Yeah, sure,"

We chose a table and establish. I get distracted with the menu with my head on Harry's shoulder.

"I'm dying for a lemon pie,"

"Yes, I think the same," Harry agrees with me and leaves the menu on the table. He checks his phone with one hand and the other is caressing my thigh.

His gesture doesn't make me that feel nervous, well, as long as he doesn't do anything while in public I think it's all good. What happened at the party changed us in some way, I want to thank the drugs to help a little with my personality.

The next day after the party I spent my time with Harry. We ate breakfast, showered-not together, watched some movies and even ordered Chinese food. Harry gently teased me about what happened, at first I kept quiet but gradually I learned to laugh or roll my eyes at his comments.

You might wonder if it happened again and the answer is yes. It was weird because I was nervous but Harry makes me feel more comfortable. Good thing he didn't push me to do anything else. He doesn't talk about having sex and I wonder why. Anyway that's not so important; the most important thing is us and our love.

I leave my bag on the table and I tell Harry I have to go to the restroom. Lately we are installing a new tradition, now that the weather is getting colder we drink coffee whenever we can but most of the time is on Monday. This new cafe is lovely, nicely decorated with beautiful paintings hanging on the wall. I stop to watch them for a few minutes, I love the painting I think is a mysterious and interesting.