Chapter 49

{LUCY}

Breathe.

Inhale and exhale.

Everything will be fine, you can do it.

I put my sweater, I comb my hair with my fingers and then I leave the bathroom.

I don't want to go down because Harry is waiting for me. I am ashamed, yes, still. I can't believe what I did, can't believe Harry saw me, god, this is so embarrassed.  I don't know how some girls can have sex the first time, I would never be able to do it and I wonder how they don't feel embarrassed.

"Lucy, we have to go!" I almost jumped when I heard Harry's voice.

Here we go.

I crossed my arms and go downstairs.

"I'm-I'm ready," I said without looking at him.

"Finally, let's go" I felt his hand on my back and I tried to ignore my sweating hands.

We walked to his car and we got on. I buckled my seatbelt and I keep my eyes on my lap.

"Where are we going?" I asked, after a few minutes of silence.

"I told you Louis and Zayn were in trouble."

"What kind of trouble?"

"They were drinking and playing cards with Kevin, the owner of the place, and they were playing with bet. I don't know why Zayn keeps going there if he owes money to Kevin, the thing is he lost everything and still owes some money to Kevin and I think Louis stole a bottle and is not the first time and I don't know what they are going to do " I nodded. This sounds pretty serious.

I'm glad that someone called Harry because God knows what would have happened between us and I'm not ready for any of this. It wasn't bad; to be honest it was excellent. I had never felt that before but I remember the scene, I remember what he did and I want to disappear.

Ignoring the sexual part I think the rest of the afternoon was perfect, that would be the right word. It was beautiful.

Harry drives through the city and I realize that we are heading a few blocks a little more dangerous. There are several bars and many people and it's Sunday.

I am quite surprised by the fact that he's taking me with him. I thought he would take me home, but this time he decided to change things and he doesn't even know how much I appreciate his invitation.

Harry parked and unbuckled his belt, I was about to do the same but he rests his hand on my belt.

"No, you're staying here." He sentenced.

"What? Why? "

"I don't think it's safe." He handed me the keys and I looked at him.

"But—"

"Just do what I told you okay?" He announced, clearly irritated. "Stay here," Harry pulls his sweater and gets off of the car.

He walked through the street and entered in the bar, I think it's also one of those places where you can play pool because the black walls are adorned by those colored balls with numbers.

"Kevin O." I read the neon lights on the top of the entrance of the bar.

He invited me to stay in the car. Cool.