Chapter 111

HARRY

Lucy leaned back on the mattress, rubbed her chin on her shoulder and then looked at me. She blinked rapidly, I think she usually does that when she's nervous but in this situation is justified.

This is a unique moment, I never imagined would happen but we're here. I dreamed of Lucinda a few times but nothing could compare to reality. It's simply exquisite.

I gently pulled her body towards me cutting any distance that may exist between us. My lips touched her skin, I kissed her stomach, I went up to her breasts and then her neck. Her skin is soft, warm and has a particular and exquisite scent. She arched her back and her hands grabbed my face. Her eyes were darker but her expression remained innocent.

Her mouth found mine and kissed me so soft that it was going to drive me crazy. She shut her eyes when I pushed myself inside her.

"Oh," she pronounced. I wouldn't describe it that way but she must be so shocked and speechless as I am.

Her fingers intertwined with mine and squeezed my hand.

"Relax," I asked quietly.

It felt perfect when her walls contacted me, I was overwhelmed and this time I was the one who gave her hand a squeeze.

"Relax," she repeated my word with a pretty smile on her lips.

"Tell me if it hurts."

Her eyes never left my face as I began to slide deeper. I broke her barrier without any problems and her hand squeezed harder mine.

"Does it hurt much?"

"It's just a little uncomfortable."

She squeezed her hand digging her nails into my skin as I slid slowly in and out while her hands were squeezing mine. I took a deep breath, every time I moved was torture. I needed to move faster but I knew I couldn't.

"Don't-don't move so slow," Lucy said with her eyes still shut.

I needed to do this right. I obeyed her order and began to move at a steady and moderate pace for her first time.

I growled at her tightness, she was too tight, it was too much contact, too many sensations clouding my brain and felt so good. She was killing me, I knew that I wouldn't last too much.

I lowered my lips to her neck and her breasts, trying to distract her so she didn't feel much pain.

"Lucy?" I muttered in the dark. I slid my tongue over her breast.

"Harry, I-I'm fine," she whispered back.

After a few seconds she let out a quiet moan, was difficult to know if it was for pleasure or pain.

I let out a husky growl on her neck, an incredibly powerful heatshook my whole body. I cursed and shut my eyes. The pace which I was thrusting her it was constant and normal, but I was dying for more. I kissed her hot skin, sucked and she moaned my name.

"Harry," she called me and I raised my head.

"Does it hurt much?”

"Not much," she murmured.

She bit her lower lip as I kept moving. Her thighs tightened around me.

"Harry, this is...is amazing," she moaned softly and I kissed her lips.

“ The next time be—holy shit, Lucy," I groaned loud and clear. "The next time will be better."