Chapter 56

Hi, I'm back and I'm so sorry but college is kicking my my nonexistent balls! Thank you for wait a for your support, love you so much!

 I don't know if you like Ellie Goulding but I wrote the chapter with "only you" because is such an amazing song.

 If you don't like the chapter I'm jumping off a clif but I can understand because I don't like it either.

Before reading: Harry told Lucy about his past and this is what happens days after...

***

{HARRY}

I was impatient

My fingers hit the table, my eyes traveling around me and my cell phone rings in my pocket.

From: Emily

Son of a bitch.

I sigh and write a message.

To: Emily

Thank you, and why?

 I leave the phone on the table and I scratch the back of my neck.

"Excuse me, do you want me to take your order?" The waiter asks when he's in front of me.

"No, I'm waiting for my girlfriend," I tell him and he nods and leaves.

My cell phone rings again after a few minutes and I grab it.

From: Emily

Just thought I should remind you.

I'm getting anxious, impatient. Emily makes me feel like this but so does Lucy. I'm always strong, I never care about anything but I must admit that women are my weakness and I'm not talking about Lucy, I'm talking about Emily.

I found a box with some things from us, Emily had a Polaroid and I had some pictures in that box, nude Emily is the best version of Emily. See those photos caused me a mental breakdown. So much has happened, time is running so fast and I haven't noticed that.

My phone rings again.

From: Emily.

I know what you did.

+

To: Emily.

And that was ...?

+

From: Emily.

You slept with Noelle, that bitch.

What the fuck? She's miles away, in another continent and still finds out about everything.

To: Emily.

Yeah, so? It's  not your fucking problem.

I won't deny it, I did it, so? Abstinence is not for me, sometimes you just have to have sex, you can't avoid your basic needs. Noelle was so easy, I didn't have to try. Since I saw her in the bar that day with Zayn she hasn't stopped bothering me so I gave her what she wanted. I don't even feel bad and I shouldn't, it would be really stupid to feel bad because I'm basically single.

 Noelle sent me a message, she wants to talk to me about Gemma but I think is another of her tricks to try to sleep with me so for now I ignore her.