Chapter 7

[Edited by 1Direction2340]

Chapter 7

[Lucy]

"He's ... he's my friend." I manage to say and turn to the door, not waiting for an answer.

"Whatever." Harry mutters.

I leave the house and, luckily, Adam is sitting on his motorcycle.

"Adam, Adam!” I almost shout walking towards him.

"Um, hello again." He gives me an uncomfortable smile. "Your boyfriend was jealous? It wasn't my intention to cause problems I—"

"He's not my boyfriend, don’t worry about him Adam." I interrupt smiling. "Let me give you my house’s number, you could call me and we could go out, maybe talk, I don’t know." I shrug.

"Sure, I'd love to." Adam writes my number and I memorize his. "You've always had a good memory; I'm surprised you didn’t recognize me."

"I know. I’m surprised too." Adam's cell phone rings, the boy look down at his phone and he returns his gaze to me.

"I must go; I have more deliveries to do."

"Okay, it was-"

"LUCINDA!" I feel goose bumps when I hear Harry’s voice from the doorframe.

"Now I definitely need to go ..." Adam says looking towards Harry. "By the way who is he? He looks very ... possessive, he scares me. "Adam glances over my shoulder at Harry.

"He is my just a friend… and yes, he scares me too." I whispered leaning towards him as if I were afraid that Harry would hear me.

"Lucinda, I WILL NOT REPEAT IT AGAIN!" Harry screams again from the doorway.

"Goodbye." I give him a kiss on the cheek and make my way to the door.

"Don’t you dare challenge me nerd." He warns as I walk into the house.

I don’t like his attitude, he's behaving like an idiot. It was supposed to be a night with Marcel enjoying moments, together.

"What is your problem? Shouldn’t you be upstairs with Marcel or just not be here? "I ask through gritted teeth.

I cover my mouth immediately. The words came out of my mouth full of annoyance. Oh… I didn’t mean that. I'm not afraid of Harry's reaction, I'm afraid of the way I just acted.

I'm angry and I'm surprised to feel that way, I never get angry with anyone because I never had to do it....until now.

"Oh, calm down nerd." The tattooed boy smiles while he slides his arm around my shoulders. I ignored him as we climb the stairs. "That was aggressive, I like it." Harry whispers in my ear.

I can feel my legs shaking.

"There you are. What is happening? Who screamed? "Marcel asked coming down the stairs.

"Lucinda was flirting with the delivery boy." Harry answered.

I pushed him away with my elbow gently letting go of his grip.

"Let's eat!" I smile trying to ignore Harry.

"Yes ple-please, I’m hungry." Marcel complains bringing his hands to his stomach.

We went downstairs towards Marcel’s dining room.

"I will bring the coca-cola and I've finished cooking these French fries.” Rose tells me when I walked into the kitchen.

"Thanks, I'll take care of the dishes." I say, heading towards the cabinet to get the dishes.               

I open the little cabinet and stretch my hands to grab the dishes.

"Let me help." I hear Harry's deep voice behind me.

Suddenly I feel his body pressed against mine, his chest with my back. I froze in my place. His hands are stretched to grab the dishes and bring them down to my hands. I feel a heat through my body, oh my god. What is this sensation?

"Is everything all right, nerd? " He whispers in my ear sliding his hands around my waist.

Oh god.

"Harry could you take these fries? " Rose's voice interrupts the moment.

Oh thank god, Rose you don’t know how much I love you.

Harry growls and his hands move away from my waist.

"Um, sure." He says harshly walking towards Rose to snatch the bowl of fries and leave the kitchen.