Chapter 18

+ + +                                                                     LUCY

Never in my life I have run so much and I never thought that the reason is a boy. My hair flutters while I'm running. My hands are sweating and my heart beating very fast. I don’t know what to say once I'm in front of Harry. What should I say? Will he be angry or maybe sad or is he going to cry?

Too many thoughts dancing in my head ... and there's only one way to clarify them, I have to reach Harry.

"Harry!" I managed to scream.

 I'm just a few feet away. The boy stopped his step and turned to face me.

"WHAT!?" He screams and I stop my step.

"Harry ..." I breathed. "Oh, thanks—"

"What the fuck do you want now?" He screams while waving his hands in the air.

Oh, he is not happy that I chased him. Bad idea, Marcel ... Why I always heard you?

"I just ... just ..." I cannot talk. It's as if suddenly the words do not exist in my mind.

"You want to know how I am!?" He hisses. " What for?! Is not your problem."

"I know ... I just wanted to see it ... like ... you were ..." I want to cry. I can feel that typical lump in my throat.

"And why do you wanna know? Don’t be stupid, you just see what happened. I argued with my mother and that's all."

"Yes but you looked so -"

"is not your fucking problem." He spits. "You're just like the others, a person curious to know what happens to Harry Styles the bad guy." He says, with fury in each of his words.

"N-no! Not that -"

"So what?" Harry roars and I keep my mouth shut. "Speak Lucy, you're not dumb."

Right now I am a true mess, II am barely able to speak. Harry's attitude caught me off guard, I thought he would be happy with my presence but I was wrong. Honestly I never know what to expect with him.

"You still bother me; I'm not in the mood so are you going to talk or what?" He spits and I swallowed hard trying to keep my nerves. I have to say something to him; I'm being like a fool in front of him. "I feel like I'm talking to a wall. If you came to stutter or be quiet, why are you here?" He spits.

"Because I care about you." I finally answer.

And my words surprised me, because they came out with honesty. Yes, I care about Harry ... and I can’t believe I never noticed. Maybe I knew it all the time but never wanted to admit it.

"What?" Harry asks surprised.

"I care about you Harry." I sighed.

+ + + +                                                    HARRY.

I'm so furious with the nerd. Why is she following me? Why she doesn't leave me alone?

I don’t need her, I don't need anyone. She's not even talking and it drives me crazy. It's like talking to a wall. I bet she is here because curiosity. Just for her fucking curiosity, it is always the same.

"I feel like I'm talking to a wall. If you came to stutter or be quiet, why are you here?" I spit.

"Because I care about you." Lucy replies. Her words make sense and I feel like someone hit me in the stomach.