Chapter 39

thank for wait and thanks for your comments and vote, means a lot!!

next update wednesday :) long chapter, enjoy! 

also check out my others Harry fanfiction, friends with benefits or the perfect girl!

.                                                                          *   *   *   *

H A R R Y

 I thought Lucy maybe would be glad to meet my mother. I didn't expect her to jump, hold me and kiss me but she's now acting like weird. That's what the girls like right? Intrude into your personal world, I think know the family is a big step but she doesn't look excited.

I don't have a very good relationship with her and I still hate her for what she has done to my sister, but Gemma told me she has called her and they are slowly talking again. However the damage is done and the wounds are closed but the scar will be there.

Oh shit, what I am saying... That phrase reminds me of Lucinda, because that is what will happen to us. In the future I'll just be a bad scar on her life, but I guess it's okay. We are living in the present, in several years we might not even remember this. Lucy will be part of my past and she could say the same about me.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and checked the message I just receive.

How is everything? Bored as hell? I'm sorry for you haha. Today is pizza night! Will you join us?

I smiled at the message and replied:

Like you said Louis, boring as hell, I cannot wait to leave. Count on me, see you x

The words came naturally but I know deep down in my being that I'm lying. To be honest it wasn't so bad, Lucy always surprises me and makes me feel pleased with her company.

I keep the phone back in its place and I look up, when our eyes meet Lucy turns her face to the ground.

I know this is common her behavior but I cannot help feeling that something is not right.

"Is something wrong?" I asked and she just shook her head without looking. "Lucy, are you okay?"

"Yes, I am..." She spoke with her face hidden by her hair.

If she says it, I guess it's all good.

"We did it!" I said tearing the list and throwing like confetti.

"Great."

We walked toward the cash register and waited in line. I logged in and checked my Facebook notifications. She didn't speak and I got distracted with my phone. It was a relief when finally was our turn, I paid and we keep the bags in my car.

"Where did you get this car?" She asked as she closed the car door.

"My father bought it to me"I replied starting the engine.

"Oh, great, What does your father do?"

"He's a lawyer, what about your father?"

"Ahm,  he has a restaurant in London. Not a big restaurant but he is making money. "

"Have you ever thought about going back to London?" I asked trying to install a conversation between the two.

"All the time," she sighed. "Sometimes I feel like a stranger next to Mom, Madison and Mike"

"Really? Um...If you could leave this month...would you do it?"

"I don't know, the only prob-problem is I don't like my father's girlfriend" She sighed.