Chapter 92

[Lucy]

Cassie didn't force me to come to this class but it was not necessary. I repeat the question over and over again and I shouldn't be in this class.

"Emily is not a bad teacher, yet I don't like her," Cassie said beside me.

I rested my elbows on the table and let out a sigh. The class was full and the amount that goes to my class is considerably smaller. Maybe if I wore skirts like Emily more people would go. I laughed and shook my head, I'm not even close to being sexy and beautiful like her.

About 10 minutes later Emily walked into the classroom and Harry walked behind her. A bitter taste invaded my mouth and I knew that this would be a bad idea. Emily dropped a book on her table stronger than necessary and I wonder what is going on with her.

Harry looked at me for a few seconds before sitting next to Billy who was in front of us.

"His head is too big or maybe it's his hair," Cassie whispered to me referring to Harry.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that, Cassie," Styles spoke without turning to us.

"Shut up, Harry,” Emily said with a smile and began to write something on the blackboard.

I pulled out my notebook and looked at the exercises on the blackboard. My fingers touched my scarf and my eyes landed on Harry.

I lied to Harry, I had to. At first I felt terrible but he has also lied to me so hide the truth would not kill him. I did it for his good, I didn't want to cause more problems.

I remember Louis told me that Harry would probably kill him, or maybe he wouldn’t but he could leave Taylor at the edge of dying or sort of. Would I like that? Unfortunately yes. Was it good? It could cost something; every act has consequences whether good or bad. It's like a circle; everything you do comes back somehow.

I listened to her class and at least this helped me to remember everything. Sometimes I watched Harry and he was using his cell phone. What is he doing? I wonder with who he is talking.

I sighed and looked at Emily. Harry has never been in one of her classes before or Cassie would have told me. What does this mean? Are they together or planning to be back together again?

I probably don't like the idea but I can't afford to think about that. I'm letting go my feelings for Harry, I'm forgetting him so there is no time for questioning this kind of thing. He can go back to her and I have to swallow it and let him go.

Honestly it's been so long and I should have forgotten him already but I'm still here and I'm so stupid. Perhaps it was by his words from the other day. He said he was happy with me. It was sweet and it was something I'd like to listen again but this is not the time. I wonder what he meant by that, I didn't dare to ask and he didn't say anything else about it. The communication between us sucks but this is what we've created.

"So, who could answer this?" Emily asked looking at us. "Harry? Harry! "

Billy tapped Harry's shoulder and he looked up.

"What do you want?" He growled.

"I was wondering if we have a higher kinetic pressure means we have less lateral pressure."

"I don't know," he shrugged and looked down.

"I hope some of you are not like him," Emily rolled her eyes and I raised my hand.

"What you said is correct," I replied and she half smiled.

"I think that Styles needs a girl to defend him," Emily roared and then started to explain another thing.