Chapter 65

{Liam}

"So Niall if you could be an animal, what would you be?"

"Really?" He laughed, "that's a stupid question"

"Faggot," Louis nodded with a grin.

"Okay, another question," I rolled my eyes and used the app of my phone.

"In any case if I could be any animal I would be a lion," Louis said as he threw his hands behind his head.

"The king of the jungle,"

"Lions have a lot of sex, that would be the only reason why I would be a lion. Oh and also because they have their own pride of lions! "

"Good point," I nodded.

"I would be a Tasmanian devil,"

"Why Niall?" I looked at him.

"Because I watched a lot of television when I was little and because they are tender and stupid,"

"I changed my mind! I would like to be a hamster and so I can fight against Harry's dumb hamster,"

"That's pretty stupid," I shake my head, Louis is always saying stupid things. "Next question: unfulfilled sexual fantasy?"

"I need to do it in an elevator," Louis replies sure and rests his feet on the coffee table.

"Um, I think, um... this question is so difficult," Niall bites his nails while he’s thinking.

"I would say...um a teacher,"

"Liam you are so basic," Louis responds, making fun of me.

"I would like to do it on a plane,"

Louis laughs, "good answer and with a flight attendant? I like your answer,"

"You are so basic Louis,” I copy his words and Louis' smile vanishes.

"You're not funny, that's my role,"

"Whatever next question," I said with my eyes on the cell. "When was the last time—?"

My question was interrupted by a loud knock on the door. We looked puzzled by the aggressive knock and then we hear again the sound strong, someone pounding a fist against wood.

"Open the fucking door!" We heard Styles' voice and I get up to open the door.

"Where were you?" I asked as soon as I opened the door.

Harry smiles without showing his teeth and then staggers toward me, I move to the side so he can get in and the smell of alcohol is glued to him. It's Wednesday afternoon and he is already drunk? Oh great.

"Drunk Styles!" Louis howls from the couch and of course he's making fun of how clumsy is Harry when he's drunk.

"Why are you drunk so early?" Niall asks sitting next to Tomlinson.

Harry walks into the kitchen and rests his hand on the frame and turns his face towards us. For a moment he looks calm but then he frowns and all his expression changes in seconds.

 "That's a stupid question Niall! Does it really matter? Of course not! Did we care about Lucy when we humiliated her? I think that's an important question!" He shouts filled with rage and then goes into the kitchen.

The three of us stood frozen on the couch, not only by his unreasonable or angry words or his tone but also for what he said. We don't talk about her and what happened that night; nobody talks about Lucy in this house.