Chapter 45

thank you for wait.

BEFORE READ:

1-The creepy redhead is back. His name was Cameron (I imagine him as Ed Sheeran.)

2- Adam(Logan Lerman) (Friend of Lucy-chapter 20).

3- I don't know why this chapter came out so long but doesn't mean it always will be like this.

LUCY

The kiss is soft and gentle. My heart pumps so fast and I'm shaking. I'm completely lost in his essence, in his arms, in the heat of his body. Harry Styles makes me crazy.

His words have touched me in every fiber of my being and I cannot help but be touched and hopeful by his words.

It hurts when we parted. He looks adorable with his messy hair, his cheeks lightly flushed, his breathing heavy and with his eyebrows slightly furrowed.

Everything is too much for me. It's hard when someone says these kinds of things, especially if no one has ever done that in your entire life. Most of the time I don't know what to say but now I really have no words. I would kiss him again but I don't feel so brave.

"I don't kno-know what to say." I muttered as I feel a lump in my throat.

"Lucy? Is everything alright? Please don't cry, did I do something? "He said worried.

I feel weak, exposed but also happy. It's a weird mixture of feelings dancing in my chest.

"Sorry, I ... I ..." I wiped a tear and smiled weakly. "Thank you Harry." I think those are the right words.

"Why?"  I can see the confusion on his face. He can't be serious; after all he said, how does he ask that?

"For... for everything, I guess. No one has ever said that before. It is very sweet and nice of you. These days have been good, despite the fight with Marcel, everything is... perfect. Thank you. "I whisper embarrassed, it's hard to say these words and after what happened I still need to catch my breath.

He half smiles, apparently not convinced of my words. What happened? Maybe he's not used to do or hear such things.

I'm inserted in this intimate moment, in this little bubble in which we both are. I take the first step and I intertwine my fingers with his.

"As I said today, I ... I-I prefer you, I like you." I smiled. Harry sighs, looks down at our hands and then up, his emerald eyes looking straight at me. I feel that he is hesitating; he's thinking something, like he had an internal struggle in his mind.

"I also prefer you." He finally responds with a half smile. Maybe I'm imagining it but its like a sad smile. What is he thinking? Maybe I'm just paranoid...

My stomach rumbles, breaking the silence between the two. Harry chuckles in response.

"Can we eat?" I asked with a hand on my stomach.

"Sure."

"Can we eat pizza? I'm hungry but for pizza. "

"Okay." He nods as he gets up from the bed.

I grab my backpack and I change in the bathroom. It is difficult to take off Harry's shirt, it's a beautiful shirt but more importantly is that the shirt smells so good, just like Harry. Maybe I could ask him if he could give it to me or borrow it.

 Once I'm ready I go back to the room and Harry is sitting on his bed with my notebook on his hands.

"You didn't finish your homework."