Chapter 52

Surprise, bitch. I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me

**********

{LUCY}

"I was thinking about your tattoo and I think ... I think you're a star, a star that appeared in my darkness, in my life and I'm ... I'm grateful."

Somehow the words accumulated in my throat and I felt I should say it.

I had an incredibly bad time when my parents divorced, there are no words to describe how I really felt. It's horrible, especially when you think that your parents should be together till death do them part. Deception, betrayal, lies, all that was surrounded us at that time and it was too much for me. Maybe my brother could stand it but not me.

It was an escape to come here, I love my father and my brother, but I couldn't live there and with his girlfriend, I don't like her, I can't accept her. For me my father should be with my mother, I still have hopes for that but I know is not going to happen.

Harry's tattoo is beautiful, every word is accurate. I think we all go through that but it depends on each one to see the light. I guess if I hadn't moved here I would never have seen it.

Many good things happened here: Marcel, Cassie, Mandy, Ryan, Adam and Harry. I don't want to be mean to my other friends but Harry is one of the most important thing from this year. It's weird because it have been three months but it feels like much more, I guess is for the fact that we see each other every day and it's like a routine, but a routine which doesn't bothers me.

I thought he would say something but instead he kisses me. It doesn't bother me at all but I would like to talk about this, I'd like to know about his parents but I guess I have to wait. I wonder how much, a few months? How long will this last? It is difficult to imagine us in a few months but I don't want to think about the end.

This has turned out to be different, new and incredible. I melt in his arms and kisses and somehow I feel safe. I hope it lasts a lot, maybe if I'm lucky we'll still be together before we end our senior year. But it is hard to imagine...

Don't be so negative! It will last!

I try to believe in my mind and I embrace the idea that this will happen. I had never really stopped to think about it, in the end in which we are no longer together. It is very sad for me, I think I'm getting used to it, everything he does, everything that we do.

His full lips fit so perfectly with mine and I feel as heat rises through my body. Every kiss is different and so special.

I curl up in his arms and Harry buries his nose in my hair. We stayed like that for a while, just breathing.

Harry's arms are comfortable, they are warm and strong. The weather is normal and there is silence in the house except for the sound of the street. I don't want to fall asleep but it is inevitable...

"Lucy?" I heard his soft voice, calling my name.

"Um," I covered my mouth to yawn.

"If you're tired I can leave," He says, looking at me.

"No, no, stay," I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Okay, what do you want to do?"

"Whatever you want, Harry"