Chapter 77

Please read the author's note at the end, I will explain a few things.

+

[Lucy]

I felt angry before, angry because I couldn't find a book I wanted or when I didn't get the grade I was expecting or when my mother didn't give me money to buy a video game. But everything is so silly, all those details are irrelevant. That was kind of anger completely different as I feel now. Anger, helplessness, fear but hope...I have a whole mixture inside of my body.

Right, left, right, left, right, those are the words I repeat in my mind. A sheen of sweat deposited on my forehead and my arms ache for the hard work but I don't stop. I never thought I would do boxing in my life, it's a challenging sport but it helps. Now I send all those mixed feelings on the punching bag. It hurts but I'm learning.

"Lucy is enough," big hands rested on the bag on both sides and it pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry," I muttered to the teacher and blush.

"Flirt with him," Gemma mouthed silently toward me and I roll my eyes. Doesn't she know me? I would never do that and I have no idea why she said that.

"We will take a break of 10 minutes," our professor tells us and after that Gemma walks toward me.

"I didn't know you were a tough girl, you were on another level while you were hitting that punching bag.”

"This is fun," I shrug.

"The teacher is handsome," Gemma smiles and I roll my eyes. Honestly he's not my type, I don't have a type but our teacher would never go into any of my categories.

"Let's go back to Marcel," I say and we make our way to the other Styles.

Marcel decided to come; lately he is spending more time with me which is great. Marcel is sitting on the seats of this gym and Charlie is next to him. It's funny to see the two together and Marcel is not a bad babysitter.

I want to grab my bottle of water but my friend was ready and he handed to me and Gemma our bottles.

"Thank you babysitter," Gemma smiles and Marcel gave a small book to Charlie.

"You two were amazing!" Marcel squeaked. "You are tough girls and you two are ready to kick ass."

"We are just beginning but this is fun, I guess we'll be able to kick ass someday," Gemma shrugs.

"Lucy you looked concentrated and it was intense, um, a-and you also looked sexy!" Both blush at his words and Gemma doesn't hide her laugh.

"I wonder why the Styles have a thing for Lucy," Gemma smiles.

Marcel doesn't answer and the laughter doesn't come from my throat so we sink into a brief awkward silence.

"Here, you had a towel on your backpack," Marcel handed me a white towel and I wiped the sweat from my forehead. "I have your glasses here, do you want—?"

"No, no thanks," I reply quietly but there is still a blush on my cheeks by the unexpected words of Marcel.

"You should do boxing Marcel, don't you think?" Gemma asks as she sits next to her son.

"Oh no, no," he shakes his head. "I'm really bad for sports and I always do like two minutes of jogging on physical education. Also look at my arms, there is nothing," Marcel flexes his arms and there is no muscles. "Harry has a lot, it's not fair," he whines.