Chapter 98

[Harry]

I was about to break my phone due to how bored I was. I hate to wait, it's killing me, what is Billy taking so long?

I leaned my back against the wall and stared at the ceiling. I'm going to beat Billy if he doesn't show up soon. I grabbed my phone to call him and I see Ashley waving at me and winked. I smile and raise my middle finger.

I wonder if I should do something because I don't like her and she told Lucy something long ago but perhaps too late. What I am sure of is that if Lucy has a good memory she will know it was me. She will probably be mad at me and I cannot afford that right now. I need to get her back not to push her away.

My shoulders relax when I spotted Billy in my field of vision. The boy smiles and I squint at him. I wonder what is going on.

"So, did she get the poem?"

"Yes."

"Where was Lucy?"

"In the library."

"Was she alone?" I raised my eyebrows and this time Billy didn't answer right away. "Answer me."

"She was with a guy and it was not Marcel."

If is not Marcel this is not right.

"Who was the boy?"

"Lucy said he was lying but he said they were in the middle of a date—"

In my mind I'm thinking of drag Lucy out of the stupid library. She's mine although she is not mine.

"Billy, you fucker, tell me who it was and stop playing with me," I growled.

"Eric, I think."

What the hell is she doing with him?

"Blond, blue eyes and stupid?"

"Yes," Bill nodded and I started walking. "Harry, don't make a scene!"

"Shut up, Billy."

I hate Eric and just today Lucy decides to spend her time with him. If she was my girlfriend already and I wouldn't let her talk to Eric, she probably would not accept my condition so my arguments are invalid.

I am super fast and I walk very quickly between the tables in the library. I cannot believe she is in a hallway and alone with Eric. I wish I could kick him in the face.

I check most of the halls but I stop when I hear their voices.

"Harry is not a worm, he's cute, he has cute eyes and cute tattoos."

I smiled like an idiot listening to Lucy. Of course she thinks I'm cute but I want to be so much more than that to her.

"Oh God, I'm going to throw up."

It makes me sick to hear Eric. I walk into the hall and forced an exaggerated cough. They look at me and I want to show another expression besides my annoyance. Lucy opens her mouth to say something but Eric started laughing. He is so unbearable.

"We are busy!" Eric said and hugged Lucy.

"Eric!" She complained and her face is hidden in Eric's chest.

"We were kissing!"

"Stop it, Eric!"

"Let her go," I barked and tried to act calm.

Lucy tried to push the blond with her tiny hands and if he doesn't let her go I'll kick him in the face, it will be a pleasure for me, really.

"We're in the middle of a date!" Eric shrieked and Lucy hit him in the chest. "She just hit me, Styles, she's quite a beast."