Chapter 54

Guys, guys I'm back, I'm so happy to be back. BEFORE READING:

-Remember Lucy came back from her trip.

-Eric Hemsworth (new character) is Liam Hemsworth.

Hope you like it!

*

**

{Lucy}

It's strange how everything works. Harry's words still echo in my head and I have to repeat to myself that it was real. I didn't know how to feel because I was pretty surprised.

"I want to be with you"

Never thought a boy would say that to me but it feels amazing. I won't lie but it's a little hard to believe. I know we're in some kind of relationship but I don't feel so special, I mean, I'm not special. I wonder what's keeping him with me, but I can't deny that every time we're together is something quite amazing. Maybe that's it.

Harry and I have changed in some ways through this small journey. We don't treat each other the same way, we do better. Harry is very sweet and I like that. I think I haven't changed that much, yet I'm still the same goofy girl, always stuttering and shy but he accepts me and I am so grateful.

But there is something wrong going on with Harry, I've noticed. He looks a bit absent; sometimes he is completely lost in thought. I want him to talk to me about it but I think he won't do it.

I spoke with Luciana, she's really nice. First I didn't know what to say but now we talk a lot.

I talked to Daniel, he told me he missed me already and I miss him too. Our conversation is about different topics but he never asked me about Mom. We have to work on that, because he will have to talk to her. I know they have, reluctantly, exchanged a few words but I don't know, someday I hope they can recover their relationship.

I feel the cold on my skin, that brings me back to reality and I let my eyes fall to the book I’m holding on my hands. I'm sitting on the grandstand of the soccer field, outside and under a sky dull and gray. I should be studying but read is my little break.

I'm reading a book, with famous compilation of phrases and short poems, Daniel gave it to me before I leave London and I am looking for a phrase that I really like. So far it is great, it doesn't have a topic in general, and there are different extracts from different poets or famous writers or influential figures.

I drink a small sip of my coffee and I turn the page, my eyes scanning the piece of paper.

"Someone that makes you feel things without putting a finger on you, that’s impressive"

(Mario Benedetti)

I feel something in my heart and it is impossible to ignore this sentence. I can't. I blink as I slide my finger across the paper.

"Lucy, watch out!" I hear the voice of Niall and I don't have to look up. I duck my head, resting my forehead against the book and the impact of the ball against the grandstands reaches my ears, right behind me.

Am I a magnet for balls? This is the second time this has happened in just 45 minutes. I don't have good reflexes but this was very close.

I raise my head and my eyes find a beautiful green-eyed boy.