Chapter 108

HARRY

As I said before, it all happened incredibly fast. At the moment Lucinda crushed Emily's against the table the boys released me. I hated them for participating in this.

I ran to her and Emily punched her on the face. Her friends tried to hit and rip a piece of Lucy but I protected her covering her body with mine. Liam and Zayn grabbed Emily's friends and I stayed between Emily and Lucinda. The security guards came and we were all dragged into a room.

I sat next to Lucinda and the guys stood by me so Emily and her friends were in the other corner, far as possible from Lucy. Emily's nose was bleeding a lot. The people in charge handed tissues to her and then asked what the hell happened and then it started a whole fight between the two. I was upset with Emily but completely speechless by Lucinda's behavior. The entire fight was driving me insane, I felt it in my hands, they were sweating. At one time, for a split second our eyes met, Lucy saw how angry I was. The communication was cut between us.

We were kicked out of the place as expected. Emily yelled a few things but I dragged Lucinda to the car, ignoring the screams. Niall and Louis decided to stay and go somewhere else. Mandy and Lucy chatted for a few seconds and then got into the car. Zayn and Liam also left with me. We left Mandy at her place and Lucinda didn't say anything about her and where she wanted to go so I drove to my place.

Zayn and Liam were talking but their voices were not louder. Lucinda looked down at her lap during the road back home. My fists clenched onto the steering wheel. I wiped the sweat from my forehead and cursed in my mind. It was terrible to witness the whole fight.

I managed to park the car. I could not care less about it. I got out of the Jeep and the others did the same. I turned on the alarm and headed home.

"What the hell was that, Liam?" I asked once we walked into the warm place.

"What are you talking about?"

"Why did you help her?"

"She asked me," he shrugged. "She has enough reasons for doing it."

I know he's kind of right but for me it doesn't seem fine. Payne went upstairs with Zayn.

"I'll get you some ice," I announced and went to the kitchen.

I opened the refrigerator and pulled out an ice cube.

"Harry?"

"No, you can't go home, not with that ugly bruise you have. I doubt your mother is going like that," I growled.

"I was going to ask if I could stay," she spoke quietly.

"Of course you can," I sighed frustrated.

I handed the ice cube and made my way to the room. I grabbed a towel from the floor and went for a shower. Maybe she thought I was exaggerating but she doesn't know how I feel. I didn't want this for her, I don't care what Emily did, just wanted her to solve this differently.

I didn't take too much time in the shower. I walked back to the room with the towel covering me and Lucinda turned around. She was sitting on the bed and playing with Sherlock. I grabbed what I needed and got dressed in a white shirt and black shorts. I put a towel on the chair and pajamas for Lucy.

"You want to take a shower?"

"Why are you so mad?"

"Why?" I growled. "Because I wanted to protect you, you needed to tell me what you wanted to do. I understand what Emily did was horrible but I didn't want to see you at her level. "