Chapter 114

Chapter 114.

HARRY

I was tired of being without Lucy. I was tired of many things, but now I couldn't remember or think too much about it but I remembered I was too tired to be without Lucy. Another thing I knew is that I was lying but my body was almost lifeless, barely moving an inch but nothing so abrupt. The most notable move was my own breathing.

I opened my eyes a little but I couldn't focus, my vision was blurred. I blinked several times but it didn't work. I closed my eyes and breathe. I don't even know where I was but I was moving.

I curled and my hand touched the seat, I was in the backseat of a car. What? How? Why? I grunted, waiting for a response.

"You look awful, Styles, but we're almost home," the voice answered and it seemed familiar. It was one of my friends but I don't know who.

The air is cold and I think I lost my jacket. I shifted on the seat and let out a groan of pain, a part of my ribs ached terribly. What the hell happened yesterday?

Suddenly my body recovers part of its mobility but am very confused and lost. I run my hands over my face and forehead and all my skin is ice cold, incredibly cold.

"We're here, I'm going to call the boys," the voice told me. I looked up and managed to recognize that the boy was Jamie. I was with Zayn yesterday...Where is he? How did I end up with Jamie?

I sat down slowly in the back seat. I looked through the window and Jamie was knocking on the door. I rubbed my eyes and managed to focus my vision.

I look down and frown. Jamie was taking too long and the car starts to feel small. I opened the door and tried to leave, I stumbled and fell. I was too dazed and my muscles were numb.

"You look like a cute pet," I heard Louis' voice, as always mocking.

"We need to help him," Liam spoke this time.

Louis and Liam grabbed me and helped me to my feet. I looked to the sky and the colors were clear and the sun was burning soft, I assume was the sunrise or was almost finished, I don't know.

"What the hell did you do, Jamie?" Liam growled.

"It was not me! I found him that way. "

"He's completely sedated. He must have taken a pill to relax," Liam said and I think Louis closed the door.

"Those things are dangerous," Louis growled and then slapped me but I barely felt. "Asshole."

"Shut up," I muttered stunned.

"To his room right now," Jamie spoke this time.

I moved slowly with the help of Liam and Jamie. The house was dark, the air was still cold and my muscles were still too relaxed for my taste.

"Did you know that Lucy was here?" Louis snapped.

Suddenly I felt my heart racing. Holy shit. I didn't do so quickly but Liam helped me turn to look at Louis.

"What?" I asked confused. I was starting to see double, this was not good.

"She came here, I didn't know where you were and you never answered your calls."

I staggered to the side but managed to touch my pockets. Fuck.

"Your phone is dead and is in my car. You missed it but I managed to find it," Jamie said and then left the room.

"She waited all night, she fell asleep and left like twenty minutes ago."

Dammit! She left with whom?