Chapter 29

+ + + + LUCY + + + +

Why am I so impulsive? I shouldn't ask that. It's clear that Harry will not answer me...

I looked him straight in the eyes, I finally feel a little braver but still I have few guts. His green eyes are blank and stare at me almost without a blink.

Harry ran one of his hands through his hair and then let out a long sigh.

"Why do you care?" He finally speaks. My heart is beating again, I thought he would scream or just go away.

"I can't be curious?" I asked in a low tone and he shook his head. "It's a problem that involves me Harry."

"You're being so exaggerated," He rolls his eyes.

He will not respond. I want to hit myself; I will not get anywhere trying to talk about this.

"Okay Harry," I sighed, losing the motivation. "I'm going," I said before starting to walk as far as I can from him.

"Alright!" He screamed and I shivered. " I don't need you anyway!"

Need?

I stop immediately when I hear that word in my ears. Need, that sounds so sweet.

Not realizing my actions I'm back in front of Harry looking at him with my eyes flooded of surprise and curiosity.

"Wh-what?," I asked almost perplexed. "Need?"

"Oh, here we go again," he growled as he threw his hand in his pocket. "See? You're exaggerating it. "

My surprise fades as I realized the stupid thing I asked. I cannot believe I have returned for this, just because he said the word need. I'm so pathetic; maybe Harry is right I'm exaggerating everything.

"Yes, you're right," I sighed and tucked a lock of hair behind my ear. "I'm still mad at you Harry," I whispered and frowned, "and I can't understand why you're angry. You have no right; well I don't see the point...to us to be with friends."

"Why not?" He asked immediately.

"Because..." I trailed off trying to find an excuse but none came to mind. "I do-don't know, there's just no reason to be. We don't share things in common and live in completely different worlds. "

"That's discrimination," he growls.

"Sorry but...," I frowned, frustrated by his actions. "I don't see why you want to be my friend or want to share with me; it makes no sense at all."

"Bullshit Lucy, can we go? I can-"

"No, thanks." I said softly. I would not let him win this time, I don't want to share with Harry and I would do everything possible to stay away from him.

"You're so stubborn, what is your fucking problem?" He says with his jaw tense.

What is my problem!? Is he kidding!? Urg, I don't, really I don't want to but I'm about to explode.

"My problem?" I growled, "My problem is you!" I complained and I pushed him irritated. Harry just takes a few steps back, why he has to be so strong?

Furious I approached to push him but Harry stopped me, he grabs my wrists.

"Let me go," I grumbled when I crashed against his chest. I raised my face towards him and I frozen as my eyes met his.

"Can you calm down?" He whispered. "We are in the street," he smiled and my heart stopped. "You are like a beast you know?, don't you think you have anger issues Lucy?."