Chapter 28

The books is about to reach 100 pages, yay and I'm just starting we still have a lot from part 1 and part 2. I hope you guys stay until the end:)

Next update: Friday.

+  +  +  +  +  LUCY + +  +  +  +

When I finished doing the exercise I looked around. I'm in a classroom with my teammates, we are a group of 6 people. We are in the last rehearsal before the math competition on Saturday. My eyes meet Mandy, besides me she's the other girl in the group.

"I think that's all for today." Professor Anderson said. "I must say I am very proud of everyone. I'm sure we are going to be great  this Saturday. "

"Let's kick some butt!" Marcel exclaims excitedly.

"That's the attitude Marcel" The professor smiles at his reaction. "Now you all can go and see you on Saturday."

We said goodbye to the teacher and we left the room.

"Lucy, can I ask you a question?" Mandy asks, reaching my step.

"Sure." I said puzzled. Mandy is nice but we don't talk much.

"Are you...emh, are you dating Harry Styles?"

Oh. I was not expecting that.

"Are you dating my cousin?"  Marcel asked surprised by my side.

"N-no." I replied looking at my friend. "Of course not." I said returning my view on Mandy. "Why do you ask?"

"Really? Too bad. When I heard the rumors I felt jealous then I felt proud that someone so nerd like you were dating someone as handsome as Harry."Mandy sighed.

Someone so nerd like me? I don't know whether to say thanks or feel offended.

"Um, what kind of rumors?"

"Oh well, uh, you haven't heard any rumors?" I shook my head. "The thing is that everyone says that you two are dating because you spend a lot of time together and also you and Harry argued yesterday in the parking lot and that increased the rumors."

We don't spend much time together here. I can't believe that people judge and invent things so fast without even knowing what really happens. Also yesterday for a moment I forgot that I argued with Harry in the parking lot in front of many curios students.

"Anyway, I'm sorry, I was just curious. See ya." Mandy left quickly.

"Why do you argue with Harry yesterday?" Marcel asked. I shudder when I heard his voice, for a moment I forgot he was here too.

I don't know what to say, I can't tell him why I argued with Harry, If I do I have to talk about the kiss because that is the real reason. I don't know if it is a good idea and i don't feel comfortable talking about it.

Marcel looks at me expectantly for an answer. I swallowed hard and I squeezed my neurons, I must say something.

"I know it sounds silly but he didn't sit with me nor talked to me and then he came over to speak to me in the parking lot like nothing happened." I shrugged.

"My cousin is so bipolar." Marcel shook his head. "Just get away from him."

"Yes, that's what I'll do." I replied. "So, how do you feel for Saturday?" I asked, to change the subject.

We started talking and headed straight to the cafeteria.

"I'm going to sit with my friends from the chess club." Marcel tells me when we entered the cafeteria.