Chapter 87

[Lucy]

I checked Sherlock and left his cage on my desk. I gave him some seeds and searched for my stuff. I put on my sweater and left my room. Never in my life had I felt more determined than now.

I tied my hair in a ponytail as I walked down the street. I waited for a cab and got in the first one I saw.

I have always seen bad people on television but I had never been so close to one. I remember exactly that Harry was beaten by people who work with him and it was because Taylor ordered. Taylor stole something valuable from Madison which means that he got into the house in some way or maybe she let him. I don't want to think about the possible mistakes my stepsister made but all I want to do now is possibly yell at him, say whatever I have to say even when I don't know exactly what will come out of my mouth.

My heart is pounding but I think that's all for the adrenaline and the mixed feelings that are growing inside me. I opened my bag and applied my inhaler, I put it back in its place and my vision stayed on beyond the window. I paid the driver and got off. Well, this is it. I hate these places and I can remember the last time I came here was with Harry, but what a surprise.

I walked across the street and stopped in front of his bar. Oh no, the doors are locked and no one is outside. I know it's very early and probably this will be open in a couple of hours but I thought maybe his workers arrive earlier. It doesn't matter, it will not stop me.

The entrance is a black big door, my knuckles knocked the door several times but maybe nobody is here. Great, the first time I am going to defend someone and I can't do it. Well, never mind, I'll wait.

I crossed my arms and kicked the door. It hurt but again no one came. I'm so angry, I need to do it now and I can't wait. Surprisingly I punch the door, and I prefer a thousand times to punch a boxing bag.

"Well, this is super weird, what are you doing here?" I turned around and met his blue eyes and his face with a smile.

Of all the people had to be Louis Tomlinson.

"I need to talk to Taylor."

"I don't think it's a great idea, Harry wouldn't like—"

"Why Harry is always involved?" I asked with anxious. Not my whole life revolves around him, this is personal.

"You can't get in, you need to go," he replied, ignoring my question.

"No, I won't!" I rested my back against the door, if Louis is going to get in then I will too. "And what are you doing here?"

"Let me see, I work here? Now, leave, little girl. "

"Little girl? We have the same age, "I replied while Tomlinson approached me.

"Come on, I'll take you home," he grabbed my arm and started pulling me.

"No, leave me alone!" I growled and tried to fight his strength. Louis released my arm and grabbed my waist and started walking. "My glasses, idiot, my-my glasses!" I said once the object fell on the floor.

Louis let me go and I picked up my glasses. "I'm not going anywhere, don't touch me!" I stepped back when he tried to grab me again.

"This is not going to end well," he shook his head and started walking toward the entrance of the bar. "Harry is going to kill me if he finds out, I know," he said as he pulled out the key.

"I don't care," I muttered.

"Oh, now you don't care but I want to see you Lucy when Harry gets really psycho, just to know what happened. He can be very insistent, it's unbearable. "