Chapter 63

SURPRISEEE! Okay so now, I WILL ONLY UPDATE next week because I have to study. 

The first chapters are always difficult so bear with me please. The chapter is simple, I hope you like, enjoy!!

IMPORTANT >>>> The memory (flashback) will be in italics

sO HERE WE GO, FIRST CHAPTER OF SEASON 2. 

3, 2, 1 AND ACTION!

+

{Harry}

"We have competition,"

"What? Of course not, no one sells better shit than us, "Zayn answered Taylor's words.

"Still, if it's cheap people guided by the price,"

"We sell drugs, good shit, good quality, people will also be guided by that," I say before taking a sip of my vodka. "This is very good,"

"It's new, told you guys you would like," Louis pointed to my glass and I smiled.

"I know you guys are in trouble," Taylor starts talking and the atmosphere becomes tense. "Not just with me for trying to steal my money but also with other people,"

"We made mistakes," Niall said looking at me and then to my friends. It's better if he speaks, Niall has the gift of speech, always manages to touch people.

"Many mistakes," Zayn says before lighting his cigar. I ask for one and I also start smoking.

"And many errors equal money you owe,"

"We know, we are working to pay that," I tell Taylor and my hand was tight around the glass. I hate talking about this.

"It's a lot of money you know right?" We all were silent and our silence gives the answer: Yes. "I forgave your life but I was about to cut off your heads,"

"You would go to jail," Louis retorts.

"Maybe yes, maybe no, this place, this country is so corrupt that justice sometimes fails," Taylor shrugs and he speaks of our deaths as if they were unimportant.

"We owe money to Bob..."

"I hate Bob and he hates me," Taylor spits before smoking his cigar. "He used to work for me,"

"Now he has his own bar,"

"Everybody's going to gamble there," Zayn said with cigar in his mouth.

"Mainly you," growls Liam and Malik ignores Payne. "We are in trouble with Bob because of Zayn,"

"My fault? Sorry but you also gambled there, "Zayn frowned at Payne.

"Enough!" Niall stepped between the two and I let out a big sigh.

"It's our entire fault, we got into different problems but we are here to help each other," I stated looking at my four best friends.

"Oh friendship!" Taylor applauded with a ironic smile on his face. "Cute and super gay," he rolls his eyes.

"Did you get a new tattoo Zayn?" Niall pointed his index finger at Malik's forearm, to one of many tattoos that were painted on his arm.