Chapter 31

.                     ««HARRY»»

"No Lucy, you don't und-understand..." I sigh. "I...I need you with me." I said, letting the words escape through my mouth.

I don't know why I said that, but I had to. I should act, I should lie, but I am telling the truth. The damn truth and that pisses me off.

The truth is that I'd be lying if I said I don't need her. I know what I said but it wasn't in a loving way, what I mean is that...I didn't want Lucy to leave, simple as that. Her presence is pleasant and it is odd that I feel so comfortable with her; I don't usually feel that way. Of course I feel comfortable with girls I fuck but the way "comfortable" that I feel with Lucy is different, even more different than the way I used to feel with Emily.

This wasn't supposed to happen or maybe yes. If I see the "positive" side I am doing this damn deal with Taylor but on the other hand, a new and unknown side for me, I feel like I'm making things worse.

Every step, every moment, every word, every act, I'm creating something fake, I am creating a lie and lies don't last forever.

The problem is that I feel that my "I need you" has lost the context I wanted to give; I think I'm lost between those words and in this moment. Lucy's brown eyes looks at me surprised and her cheeks blush as soon as she listens what I just said.

Her reaction is adorable as always. Any girl that I have ever been would take my "I need you" in a sexual context but Lucy is far from think that.

"Oh ..." Lucy manages to say.

As usual she must be having the typical problems to process some reasonable thought. I realized that I cause that effect on her very often or maybe it happens to her most of the time, because she is quite shy.

I would prefer the first option, that I just cause that effect. That thought somehow makes me feel better. I don't know why and don't want to find out. Basically that's my dilemma when I'm around her.

Lucy doesn't say anything and her silence its torture. Makes me want to grab her and shake her by the shoulders, can she get out of her trance and say something?

"Um, tha-thanks." She whispers and then she gets out of the bed.

Wait, but what the fuck was that? Did she just say "thank you"? But who the hell says "thank you" when you say "I need you"?

“Ahm...Can we go downstairs? I'm so-sorry but I'm hungry,” She says not looking at me.

"Okay," I answer a bit annoying.

"I uh, I'll cook something and in the meantime you can clean yourself," she said giving me small glances but without making much eye contact.

 "Sure," As soon as I speak Lucy walks out of the room.

I stay silent for a few seconds, but what the hell? In two seconds I feel any kind of connection that we establish is now broken.

I sit on the bed and a few pangs of pain hit my stomach. Shit.

I took off my shirt and saw a bluish bruises on my stomach.

"Harry, do you need ...?" Lucy opens her eyes to see the bruises on my stomach and then her cheeks turns to a crimson color, "Aaah!" She screams as she covers her eyes, "Sorry, sorry."She repeated turning away.

"Don't be silly," I laughed at her reaction.

"Don't ma-make fun of m-me," she stammers. "I just came here to ask if yo-you need help with something."