Chapter 34

.                                ««LUCY»»

My mind is about to explode, I need help, I need some advice, I need a girl to girl talk. I should go to Cassie but it would be too much to explain, so I decide to go to Mandy. She said she would listen to me and I am sure she will.

 I haven't seen Cassie, we have no class together today until after lunch. I haven't seen Harry and I wonder if everything will be fine between us.

I went to the library, Mandy should be here. I slid between tables and I spotted Mandy sitting in a corner of the library.

She smiled at me and then looked down at her book. "Lucy, I'm studying and—"

"I need to talk you about Harry ..."

"The study may be for later," she said, closing the book. "Tell me, what happened?"

"First I would like to ask something ... um, do you have any experience in this?"

"And what would that be?" Mandy raised an eyebrow.

"Um, ... in love." I whispered.

"I had a boyfriend and I have been in love, you're in love with Harry?"

"N-no, of course not" I answered quickly. "I just wanted to know that, because it would be silly to ask for help from someone who knows nothing such as me." Mandy laughed nervously and remained serious. "Um, sorry," I cleared my throat before speaking. "I just don’t know…what is…what is happening  between us," I confessed.

"That doesn't help me," Mandy said, "I need you to tell me more."

Okay, here we go.

I armed myself with courage and guts. I can trust her, I know.

And with that thought I told her everything, almost everything that has happened between us. I avoid some parts such as: When I met Harry at the bakery and his fight with his mother, or the problem with my mom or when Harry came to see me swim. Mandy barely blink as I told her the whole story and when I finished she lets out all the air she was holding in her lungs.

"Oh my God," is all she said. "Everything has happened in just one month?" I nodded. "Woah, this is too much for my little mind."

"I need your help, advice. I... I'm so lost, "I said, looking at my lap.

"I can understand how you feel, that guy is a disaster, but you know what I think? I think he likes you, "Mandy smiled. "I can't believe you rejected him yesterday, why did you do that?"

"I couldn't call my mom and tell her that I would stay in his house, with a boy... she would...she would go mad and also because I'm not used to that."

"Um, yes, it is understandable but honestly I would do whatever was necessary to go to the home with Harry Styles, to go to his place and sleep on his side." Mandy sighs and then shakes her head. "You have no idea how lucky you are."

Lucky? Why? All Mandy feels for him it's attraction in a sexual sense, like all the others girls. For all of these girls and their hormones Harry is a handsome boy and all the girls want him but I doubt they know him, just a little bit, like me. I don't know how to explain it but Harry is more than it seems. He can sometimes be bad but other times he's just amazing ...

"Why do you think he likes me? Gi-give me a reason" I whispered.

"Look, we all know Harry Styles, the way he is. It must have been hard for him, it was a Saturday why would he waste his time on a stupid math contest? He is a guy who goes to parties and stuff but anyway he went for you, that is so romantic. Also you told that he said 'I need you', God, what are you deaf or something? "Mandy frowned.