20 | rowdy rudy

Azalea walked out of the locker room with Kim as Jack watched Jerry and Eddie spar. But then Jerry grabbed Eddie's armpit and pinched him.

"Hey, hey, stop!" Jack said when Eddie groaned in pain and with some difficulty he managed to separate the two.

"What was that?!" Eddie asked angrily.

"The Atomic Claw" Jerry said smugly, "Whoo!"

"It's not a martial arts move" Jack said, "It's an appetiser at the lobster barn."

"It's a pro wrestling move, dude" Jerry explained, "Do you know who uses it?"

"Mr Krabs" Azalea guessed uninterested as she sat on the bench.

"I'm gonna take a wild guess and go with the wrestler called the Atomic Claw" Jack said.

"Please tell me you guys know wrestling is fake" Azalea said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. There is nothing fake about the Klaus Claw, okay?" Jerry told her, "It's 100 percent bionic with robotic titanium fingers that can crush a man's skull."

"Jackie" Azalea looked at her boyfriend for help.

"It's a catcher's mitt wrapped in aluminium foil" Jack said unimpressed.

"So, uh, I guess you guys aren't going to the Wrestle Frenzy this weekend" Jerry asked while crossing his arms.

"Of course we are going!"

"We wouldn't miss it!"

"You are right there."

All eyes turned to Azalea, "What? If I wanted to see sweaty man wrestling I would go home for Thanksgiving."

"She is coming" Jack told the others.

"No she is not" Azalea shook her head.

"Is."

"Not."

"Is."

"Not."

"Can we get back to sparring?" Eddie interrupted them.

"Right" Azalea said awkwardly while backing out from the mat, "and I'm not going."

"All right, you ready?" Jack asked the two, "Go" he started the match and for a second it almost looked normal until Eddie grabbed Jerry's ears and the boy screamed in agony.

"That is crossing the line, dude" Jerry yelled once he was free, "You do not touch another man's ears. Ever."

"What are you guys doing?" Rudy yelled while marching out of his office.

"Throwing a millions years of evolution out the window" Azalea sighed.

"He gave me the Atomic Claw so I gave him the Russian Lobe Lock" Eddie explained proudly.

"Wait. So I go into my office for ten minutes and you guys just goof off?" Rudy asked in disappointment.

"Sorry Rudy" Jerry apologised. "We are just pumped about Wrestle Frenzy coming to town."

"What is it with you kids and this wrestling stuff?" Rudy asked, "If I wanted to see giant, sweaty freaks pounding on each other I'd go home for Thanksgiving."

"Ha! He gets it" Azalea said giving her brother a high five.

"I don't need this today" Rudy finished his ranting.

"What happened?" Kim asked curiously.

"Oh, I don't know. Let me see" Rudy said sarcastically, "My cat needs feline braces and I had to help my mother's man friend because his nose was stuck in a bowling ball."