45 | spyfall

"And now it's time for my favourite part of your dining experience," Phil said happily when they were done eating, "The check."

"Guys, relax, I'm paying today," Jack told Milton and Azalea, "My new job at the dojo means I can treat my friends to a nice meal. You guys want dessert?"

"Oh, I'm good," Milton said, "Dessert at Phil's is disgusting. It's just a scoop of hummus drizzled with sweet mold."

"But I still think we can get dessert somewhere else," Azalea said, "Like froyo-"

"What's up with you and froyo?" Jack asked in amusement.

"It's delicious," Azalea deadpanned, "If it was possible, I would marry frozen yogurt."

"Wow," Jack said when he looked at the check, "That's a little bit more than I expected. Um, we didn't order five baba ghanoush platters."

"Oh, no, I did," Jerry walked by them carrying several boxes of food, "Yeah, I heard you were buying. Thanks, Jack."

"Put down your fancy hairnet, Tootsie!" Phil yelled from inside the kitchen which was followed by Tootsie bleating and Phil walking back out in some fancy robes.

"Uh, you have to leave," he told one of the guests, "You leave," he told another before turning to Azalea, "You can stay."

"Thanks I think," Azalea said, frowning in confusion, "But what the hell are you doing?"

"The Prince of Hachmachistan is coming here to see me and I don't want him looking at anyone who is not pleasing to the eyes," Phil explained, "And uh, I'll be honest with you, Milton, you my friend, very much on the fence."

Milton looked offended but Azalea ignored that and turned back to Phil, "Why is the Prince of Hachmachistan in Seaford of all places? And why would he come here?"

"Hachmachistan is gonna use the port of Seaford for all of its American trading," Milton explained, "There is gonna be a royal reception tomorrow night at the Seaford Tower. And I'll be attending. You know why?"

"Because you are a nerd with no life?" Azalea smirked at him, although she knew she could surpass him in neediness sometimes.

"And," Milton said not denying the nerd part, "I'm President of the Student United Nations Club."

"Well, I was Russia during the United Nations Roleplay and I won," Azalea smirked smugly.

"You can't win a United Nations Roleplay, Zalee," Jack told her.

"Of course you can," Azalea said, "You get all the other nations to sign your resolution and you win. Easy."

"He is here! He is here!" Phil suddenly shouted at the top of his lungs and two military men walked in followed by a young handsome man that must have been the prince.

"Welcome, welcome, Your Highness," Phil said as the rest of them stood up from their booth, "If the redheaded bird boy offends you, he is out."

"My name is Yuval," the Prince introduced himself, looking mostly at Azalea, "Prince of Hachmachistan. When a man from my country sees a beautiful woman, there is a customary greeting. May I?"

"That really depends on the greeting," Azalea said awkwardly, "I don't think you are allowed to punch royals."

Prince Yuval placed his hands on her cheek and she was about to back away when he started screaming and spitting to her left and right.