76 | full metal jack

"Dude, neither one of these is marked," Rudy complained, looking at the three burgers Phil had brought with him, "Which one is the cheeseburger?"

"Here is a crazy idea," Azalea said sarcastically as she picked up one of them, "Let's open them and find out."

Meanwhile Phil picked up another one of the burgers, unwrapped the paper and took a bite, "Mm, this one is the cheeseburger," he handed it to Rudy and took a bite from the other one, "This one is hamburger." He then seemed to change his mind and took back the cheeseburger, "Oh, no wait. Maybe," he took a bite from it, "This one is cheeseburger."

"Dude! Hey, give me those!" Rudy yelled, snatching back both of the burgers.

"This is definitely also a cheeseburger," Azalea said after taking a bite of her own burger. "And you remembered no pickles."

"My tooth," Phil clutched his jaw, "I bit the bone."

"There is no bones in a hamburger," Rudy told him.

"It must have been the cheeseburger," Phil decided.

"There is no bones in a cheeseburger either," Azalea pointed out before taking another bite.

"It really hurts," Phil complained.

"Then you should probably see a dentist," Azalea told him.

"The demonic drill-wielding monster who steals your teeth to appease the fairy gods," Phil practically yelled, "No way, Jose!"

"I love going to see my dentist," Rudy said, "He's got this really great assistant, Holly. She's always like, 'Hey, Rudy' and I'm like, 'Haw-ro'. And she is like, 'Good to see you' and I'm like 'Hawrr'."

"It's really tough to talk with all the dental equipment in your mouth," Phil said in understanding.

"It doesn't have anything to do with the dental equipment," Rudy picked up his phone, "Look how hot she is." They looked at a picture of Holly and both of them said, "Haw-ro."

"You are both pathetic," Azalea rolled her eyes, "The only good thing about going to the dentist is that it's socially acceptable not to talk to people because you are supposed to be quiet."

"Come on, Jack," Milton begged as the guys walked out of the locker room, "You don't need to find a team. We are your team."

"Guys, the commando battle is the most elite paintball tournament in the country," Jack told them, "I really want to win, but, no offence, I'm not sure you guys are up to it."

"Seriously? I share one bathroom with seven sisters," Jerry said, "It's always a war zone of curling irons, hairnets and zit cream. - And then there is all their stuff."

"This is serious guys," Jack told them, "The team from the Seaford Military Academy has won four straight years."

"Oh, come on, Jack, you'll be our team leader and we will follow any order you give us," Milton tried to bargain.

"Give them a chance, Jackie," Azalea told him, "It's not like you have another team."

"You guys really want to do this?" Jack asked them and the two nodded. "Okay, fine. But from now on, I'm not your friend Jack. I'm Sergeant Jack," he handed them one paintball gun each, "I'm gonna spend the next three hours teaching you how to fire your paintball guns."

"Let's do this!" Milton said excitedly, "But first I'm gonna go to the deli and grab a little nosh."

"Milton," Jack said in disbelief.

"Seriously, Jack, three hours?" Jerry scoffed, "Its a paintball gun. I think we all know how to fire-" Jerry fired his gun by mistake and shot Milton in the face. Jerry looked at his friend's now yellow painted face with wide eyes, "Yeah, no, three hours sounds about right."