37 | wazombie warriors

Azalea sat inside Falafel Phil's with Jack beside her in a booth and Jerry, Kim and Milton across from them. "Phil's new garlic falafel balls are disgusting," Jack grimaced.

"Oh, that is very surprising considering the cook is a goat," Azalea said sarcastically.

"Yeah, I know," Jerry said with his mouth full of garlic falafels, "These are awful."

"Then why do you keep eating them?" Jack wondered.

"Mm, because now I can do this," Jerry said before belching loudly, causing all of them to gag.

"It's gross, but you gotta admit, the man is an artist," Milton stated, looking both impressed and disgusted.

"So, Azalea and Kim, are you coming to see the movie with us tomorrow?" Jack wondered, placing his elbow on the back of the sofa so he was turned towards her. "It's playing here in the mall."

"What movie?" Azalea wondered and Kim looked equally confused.

"Only the best monster movie ever made," Milton said unzipping his hoodie and his shirt to reveal a t-shirt with some creature on it, "Attack of the Killer Zompyres."

"They are half zombie-" Jerry started.

"Half vampire," Jack finished.

"And a hundred percent lame," Azalea finished with a roll of her eyes.

"Yeah, if you guys wanna see a good movie, go see The Horse Tamer," Kim said, "It's a romantic story about a muscular 19-year old boy, who sells his last shirt to save a crippled horse."

"I take my precious statement back, that movie is a hundred percent lame," Azalea cringed.

"Yeah, just hearing those words makes me feel like less of a man," Jack told Kim before turning back to Azalea, "Azalea, come on. See Zompyres with us. It will be fun."

"I don't know," Azalea said, "It sounds like a terrible movie."

"Come on, we should go together," Jack suggested which caused her head to snap up.

"Together?"

"TOGETHER?!" Kim shrieked with an excited smile since she thought that the entire break up had been idiotic from the start. "She will go."

"Come again?" Azalea asked, looking pointedly at Kim, "Then you should come too."

"Nah, I have a very important science project that I need to finish," Kim smiled brightly, "But Lea will be delighted to go."

"Great," Jack smirked, knowing that his ex-girlfriend wouldn't have the energy to argue with the blonde.

"I guess will go," Azalea sighed dramatically, "But you are buying me popcorn to compensate for my boredom."

"It will be my pleasure," Jack told her just as Eddie entered the restaurant dressed as a scout.

"Hey, guys! You know what my new Explorer Scout patch means?" Eddie asked proudly as he sat down.

"You crossed the street by yourself?"

"You threw out your nightlight?"

"You are going to die a virgin?"

"You peed in the woods?"

"No, no," Eddie pointed at Jack and then Jerry, "Mean," he pointed at Azalea, "And that's none of your business," he pointed at Milton.

"What it means is I'm the leader of my troop," Eddie stated proudly.

"Aren't you the only one in your-" Jerry tried to ask but Eddie interrupted him.