Planning

(Y/n), Kirishima, Uraraka, Midoriya, Asui along the Big Three, All Might and the pro heroes involved in the raid and rescue attended Sir Nighteye's funeral. (Y/n) stared at the picture of Sir Nighteye as she gave the picture one last smile.

"I love you, Plus Ultra, Uncle Night." she whispered as she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see All Might. All Might gave her an encouraging yet comforting smile as she smiled back at him.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Auntie!" (Y/n) hugged her aunt as (A/n) returned the gesture. It was a day after Sir Nighteye's funeral as (A/n) returned back to UA.

"(N/n)..." (A/n) smiled at her niece as the two shared a hug, before letting go. (A/n) inspected (Y/n)'s face as she saw the once scarred left side of (Y/n).

"It's gone now..." (Y/n) said as (A/n) smiled.

"I know... I'm glad they saved you and Eri." (A/n) said as she patted (Y/n)'s head.

"How did you know her name was Eri?" (Y/n) asked as (A/n) smiled at her.

"Oh, Gremlin told me."

"I'm sorry about Sir Nighteye... I know how much he means to you, (N/n)." she said as she placed a hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder, giving her niece a comforting smile, to which (Y/n) placed her hand over her aunt's hand, giving the woman a smile.

"I'm keeping my promise to Uncle Night... I'll keep on smiling for him." she said, giving a reassuring smile.

"I know." (A/n) patted (Y/n)'s head as the two shared a smile.

"So, how's home?" (Y/n) asked.

"All good. We've managed to finish the important matter Mother and Father were discussing." (A/n) said as the two walked back to the campus building.

"Oh, and what was the matter?" (Y/n) asked.

"It's... something that I need to discuss with the faculty... But for now, just be with your friends. Go have fun or just head on to practice."

"Okay... Did you bring the three?" 

"Mm... Maybe. But for now, move along."(Y/n) nodded as she ran back to the 1-A Alliance building. (A/n) smiled as she turned back to the campus building and headed inside, walking the empty hallway heading straight to the principal's office

"I'm surprised that you didn't tell her about what your parents discussed with you and the rest of your siblings. You sure that she'll be fine?" a voice asked her, making her stop in her tracks, not turning to face him.

"You know I'll tell her. It's not the right time to let her know just yet. Besides, she's still healing from what happened to her and Eri," (A/n) said, turning her head to face the person.

"Shota..."

"Welcome back." Aizawa said in a gruff tone as (A/n) just smiled. 

"Surprising that the meeting ended earlier than expected. Anything happened?"

"That's why I'm heading to the principal's office."

The two walked beside each other as they headed to the principal's office. (A/n) knocked on the door as she heard a small 'come in', from inside the room. She grabbed the doorknob and turned it, unlocking the door as she entered the office.

"Ah! Eraser Head! Flare! Welcome back!" Principal Nezu greeted as the pro heroes entered the office.

"Principal Nezu." (A/n) gave him a small nod.