First Day

The day has come. The first of high school in UA. (Y/n) woke up early as she started to do her morning routine before school. She prepared her breakfast, fixed her bed, have a morning stretch, pack her school bag, took a bath, changed into her uniform, fixed her hair and put on her beaded bracelet before heading out of her apartment. She gazed at her phone.

'Still 30 minutes before school...' she thought as she slid back her phone into her bag and headed towards the Midoriya apartment, which was a floor below hers. She was about to knock on the door when it opened. It was Izuku.

"Morning Izuku." (Y/n) greeted as she saw Inko behind Izuku. "Morning Inko-san." Izuku's face suddenly turned red when he saw his childhood friend *cough* crush *cough*

"Morning dear. I see you also got into UA. Congrats."

"Thank you. I was just gonna ask Izuku if he wants to walk to school with me." (Y/n) smiled as Izuku blurted as he also stuttered his answer. (Y/n) waved good bye to Inko as the two headed out. When they got to UA, they ran towards the sign that says 1-A. The door was enormous.

Izuku was scared for some reason he muttered "scary people.", to which (Y/n) managed to hear it.

"What scary people, Izu-kun?" (Y/n) asked as she slid the door open to which the two heard;

"Do not put your feet on the desk!" the same stiff guy said as he told Katsuki.

"Huh?!"

"Don't you think you're being disrespectful towards our classmates, the upperclassmen and the person who made this desk?"

"No. What school did you come from, extra?!"

The two bickered about it as Izuku and (Y/n) sweatdropped.

"I was wrong. Hell does exist." (Y/n) said as the guy with blue hair spotted the two on the doorway. He approached them as he introduced himself.

"Hello. I'm Iida Tenya from Somei-" Izuku cuts him off.

"Yeah, I overheard. I'm Midoriya Izuku."

"Midoriya. I am very sorry about misjudging you. As a student, you are far superior." he said as his stiff arm motioned like chopping. He then turned to me.

"May I ask your name?"

"Sorry. I'm (L/n) (Y/n)."

"You're the student who topped the entrance exam." he said this louder as the others turned their gaze towards the (h/c) haired girl. (Y/n) brought down her head as she hid her embarrassed expression.

"Oh! It's you two!" we heard a girl's voice as we turned to see Ochaco. I waved at her as waved back at me with a smile. She then started talking to Izuku which made him embarrassed and blushing.

"If you're gonna make friends, I suggest you go somewhere else." a familiar voice said as a yellow sleeping bag was at the doorstep. The three stopped as (Y/n) smiled as the zipper unzipped to reveal a sleep deprived guy.

"It took you 8 seconds to shut up. Time is precious. Rational students knew that best." he continued as he sipped in his juice box.

"Morning Aizawa-san. I see you still haven't sprouted your wings yet." (Y/n) joked as Aizawa grunted as he stood up and got out of his sleeping bag. The three looked at (Y/n) with disbelief.

"My name is Aizawa Shota. I'm your homeroom teacher. Now, for my first homeroom on your first day..." he rummaged into his sleeping bag and pulled out a PE uniform.

"Put this on and head outside."

"A Quirk Apprehension Test?!" the class exclaimed. Aizawa groaned.