Sleepover

It was a normal day for (Y/n). Cleaning, washing, preparing and cooking some snacks for her upcoming sleepover with her classmates. She was pretty excited and nervous after all, it was her first sleepover. She couldn't help but think of her sudden encounter with someone earlier.

(Y/n) looked at her list as she scanned the shelf for the item she's looking for. As soon as she entered the store, she was met with stares as she was oblivious to this as she did her quick grocery shopping. Once at the counter, the cashier scanned her items as she paid for her grocery and headed out.

As she walked back to her apartment, she suddenly bumped into someone, causing her stumble but thanks to her reflexes, she managed to stand back up. She turned to see who she just bumped into.

It was the Shinsou boy from General Course. His tired eyes landed on hers as she gave him an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry for bumping you. I wasn't looking where I was going." Shinsou was taken it back at her soft concern tone.

"It's no problem. It should be me who's apologizing." He was given a sweet smile by the (h/c) girl.

"Hey, you're that Shinsou guy who declared a war in my class, right?" He avoided her gaze as he rubbed his neck.

"Yeah." She smiled at him as she invited him for a small walk to the nearby park as the two of them sat down at a vacant bench as (Y/n) set down her groceries next to her.

"When you fought Izuku in the sports festival, you said something... Did you mean about what you said?" (Y/n) asked in a curious manner. He was taken aback with her tone. She was curious, not hurt, curious.

"No... I just need him to speak so that I could get him with my quirk."

"Oh. Ok, I happen to notice something about your quirk though. I think it's called Brainwashing, correct?" (Y/n) asked as Shinsou was shocked this.

"How did you know about it?"

"I quickly noticed your tactic. You can brainwash a person when they answer you verbally."

Shinsou was astonished at the girl beside him. She didn't just name his quirk without him telling her about his quirk, she managed to say it like she was amazed by it.

"You don't have to resent your quirk though." This made his confused.

"Why? My whole life, I've been told that I can't be a hero with a quirk that is like a villain's. You have two quirks and you're in the hero course."

"Yes, I have two quirks... But both of them are really dangerous. All quirks are dangerous but if you continue to hate it, you'll never realize that you can do good with your own quirk." (Y/n) said as she turned her head towards him and gave him a smile.

"My quirks are also dangerous, but I use them for good not evil. The usage of quirks is on our own. It's our decision, they shouldn't have said about yours being villainous. Your quirk is already amazing. And I'm glad that I'm not the only one."

Shinsou was confused.

"What do you mean by that?" (Y/n) opened her hand as scarlet energy appeared on her hand.