Nighteye Agency

Mirio and Midoriya arrived at the office of Sir Nighteye to see a sidekick named Bubble Girl, strapped to a contraption where she was relentlessly tickled as Sir Nighteye stood there. 

"Just what kind of place is this?!" Midoriya shouted.

"It looks like his sidekick, Bubble Girl, couldn't make him laugh." Mirio said. Sir Nighteye turned towards the two boys with an intense aura surrounding him, causing Midoriya to step back, as he didn't turn away. Midoriya was in deep thought as he lowered his head, his hands were shifting his hair as he showed his face, revealing his imitation of All Might.

 Midoriya was in deep thought as he lowered his head, his hands were shifting his hair as he showed his face, revealing his imitation of All Might

"I'm Izuku Midoriya!" he said, also imitating All Might's voice. Mirio was shocked as he saw Midoriya's All Might imitation. But Sir Nighteye wasn't impressed as his aura intensified, glaring at the boy.

"Are you... ridiculing All Might?" he said in harsh tone as Midoriya's imitation frowned. Sir Nighteye approached the boy as he begun degrading Midoriya's imitation. Midoriya then explained about the vinegar riverbank incident as why he chose that specific facial expression. He then begun explaining about the incident as Sir Nighteye turned to him as he begun telling about some of it.

"You're imitation is far off... And you failed to make me laugh." Sir said as Midoriya frowned. Mirio released Bubble Girl from the tickle machine as Sir Nighteye begun talking to Midoriya as Mirio walked back to Midoriya. 

"That's why I'm going to test someone else." this made Mirio and Midoriya confused to his statement.

"Sir?" 

Then, out of nowhere, (Y/n) appeared in front of them, hanging upside down as energy secured the lower half so her skirt was safely secured as her eye flashed a scarlet hue as her smile was mischievous. Her mischievous smile turned to a terrifying expression as she laughed maniacally.

"Ah!!" the two boys screamed, jumping in surprise as they saw (Y/n)'s terrifying expression turned to hysterical laughter. They tried to calm down their heart as (Y/n) smiled at them.

"(N-N/n)?!" Midoriya screamed as (Y/n) giggled as she rotated back to a standing position as she slowly set herself down to the ground. She then hid her hands behind her back, giving the boys a playful smile, before turning to the pro hero.

"How'd I do, Sir?" she asked the pro hero, who still had a stern expression, his index finger covering his mouth before giving her a thumbs up, making the two boys stare at her with a shocked expression. (Y/n) grinned as she turned to the two boys. 

"(Y-Y/n)! W-What are you doing here?" Midoriya asked. 

"I was invited to accommodate the hero work studies here." (Y/n) said.

"So, we're partners here, along with Togata-senpai!"

________________________________________________________________________________