Kid (6)

Shigaraki stared at Toga, who was smiling as he turned to (Y/n), who was in her arms, staring at them with curious (e/c) eyes. Dabi, Compress, Twice and Spinner were there in their new hideout as (F/n) and the others were away until later.

"Wait, wait, let me get this straight; you snuck into UA, without anyone of those pros finding you and found her as a kid?" Spinner asked, leaning forward to inspect (Y/n).

"Yeah!" Toga brought (Y/n) closer to her.

"If I hadn't snuck into UA, I would've missed this!" Toga happily exclaimed as she rubbed her cheek against (Y/n)'s. 

"She's sooo cute! I'm gonna keep her!!" Toga cheerfully said as (Y/n) blinked at her. (Y/n) said nothing as Toga sat down, placing (Y/n) on her lap as she played with (Y/n)'s hair.

"Hey! (L/n)! Remember us?! You little brat! Oh no!" Twice greeted and snarled as (Y/n) blinked at him, not answering his question.

"(Y/n)-chan, he's Jin-chan! Say, 'Jin-chan'." Toga said as she pointed at Twice, trying to get (Y/n) to talk, but to no avail.

"Damn brat! Please remember me, (Y/n)! I saved you! From that horrible Overhaul! Please love me!" Twice cried, shifting personalities as (Y/n) blinked at him, making Twice cover his face and cry. 

"Don't scare her, Twice." Dabi said, walking towards them as he stopped in front of (Y/n). His eyes narrows at her as he hoisted her up from Toga.

"Hey!" Toga exclaimed as Dabi ignored her. Dabi silently stared at (Y/n), who just blinked at him.

"Isn't she cute?!" Toga and Twice squealed.

"Hey, Tomura! Let's keep her!" Shigaraki scratched his neck as Dabi set (Y/n) down, ruffling her hair as (Y/n) just stood there silently.

"You do realize that she's (L/n)'s kid?" Spinner asked, getting down to (Y/n)'s height as he waved a lollipop in front of her as (Y/n) blinked at it.

"Yeah! That's the point! We should lock her up here, and she'll stay here with us!" Twice suggested.

"And how are we supposed to do that? She's a kid, well, she's a teenager who got turned to a kid. You never know how she will escape from us." Mr. Compress said, removing his mask.

"I don't know... go ask (L/n) if he wants his daughter to here with us." Shigaraki suggested, lightly scratching his neck.

"You'd really think that her father gonna let us keep her here when she's in that state?" Compress asked, showing some magic tricks to (Y/n).

"Maybe... But for now, let's just wait for them." Shigaraki said.

Unknown to them, underneath (Y/n)'s bracelet, a small shadow moved slightly as it retreated back to hiding.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Any signs of forced entry?" (A/n) asked as Ectoplasm and Hound Dog arrived.

The pro heroes had to search around the campus grounds as (A/n) had some spies monitor the surrounding area of UA. (A/n) tried tracking her with the built in tracker, but it was disabled for some odd reason. Rocket had to monitor the cameras on the area where (Y/n) was taken. 

Class 1A, 1B and the other students were asked, but they don't know who took (Y/n) or where she had gone to.

"We couldn't find any thing suspicious, but... Hound Dog managed to sniff out three scents on the forest grounds, one of them is (Y/n)'s." Ectoplasm said.