Dinner

"A dinner invite?" Flare asked. Her upper body was only shown because of the hologram device by the kitchen counter as (Y/n) decorated several freshly baked cookies.

"Yeah. Bakugou invited me because his parents insisted." (Y/n) said as she placed them in the separated plates as she decorated another batch.

"Oh~ Since when did the vicious little Pomeranian even invited you? I don't remember him inviting you before." Flare stated as her voice had the playful tone. (Y/n) rolled her eyes as she looked at her aunt, who shrugged her shoulders.

"That's because you're always on hero work. And the nickname giving is my job, Auntie. Stick to scaring other people." (Y/n) said in a snarky tone as she placed a hand onto the counter as she leaned on one hip as her other hand rested on the leaning hip. Flare smiled at her niece as she gave her a shrug.

"Anyways, when did he invited you?"

"After the practical exams... when I was heading home." (Y/n) said as she placed the other batch onto the plate.

"Ohh~ So is it a date or a family introduction?"

"Just a dinner invite." (Y/n) said as she placed the cookies into the treat bag.

"Right~ "just a dinner invite"." Flare quoted the phrase as (Y/n) glared at her aunt.

"Don't you already have Uncle Shota to annoy?"

"Yeah, but it's more fun to tease you~ Especially when you already stolen several hearts and eyes~"

"From what?" (Y/n) asked as she stared at her aunt, not clearly understanding the last part.

"Nothing~"

(Y/n) stood in front of the Bakugou household as she held in her hands a small bag containing her homemade cookies. She wore a simple casual wear; a (f/c) shirt neatly tucked to her mid thigh length skirt, underneath was a pair of leggings and ballet flats. Her (h/l) hair was adorned with a clip on ribbon as her bracelet rested on her wrist.

She took a deep breath as she exhaled before ringing the doorbell. She waited for a few minutes as the door opened to reveal Mrs. Bakugou, wearing a smile on her face as the (h/c) haired girl smiled at the woman.

"(Y/n)! Glad you could make it! It's been a while since I saw you!" Mitsuki greeted the young girl.

"Hi, Mrs. Bakugou. Long time no see."

"I told you to just call me Mitsuki-san."

(Y/n) entered the house as she took off her flats as she placed them on the shoe rack. The two entered the living room as she saw Masaru by the kitchen. Masaru saw the (h/c) haired girl as Mitsuki and (Y/n) walked in to the living room.

"(Y/n)! You've made it!"

"Hello, Masaru-san."

The three talked about their recent days as (Y/n) gave them her treat bag as Mitsuki engulfed her into a bear hug, (Y/n) nearly suffocated because her face was buried on Mitsuki's bosom. Mitsuki managed to release the nearly suffocating girl from her embrace as she smiled at the young girl.