Hidden

(Y/n) stood beside Midoriya as they faced Todoroki. The atmosphere was unreadable due to Todoroki's expression towards them.

"Um... If we don't hurry, the cafeteria's goig to get packed." Midoriya said, breaking the silence as (Y/n) just stood there, waiting for Todoroki to start talking.

"I know both of you are hiding something, something that the two of you are either connected into something. My goal is surpassing All Might at any cost. Tell me, Midoriya..." He said as he faced Midoriya.

"Are you All Might's secret love child?"

'Huh?'

"W-what?!" (Y/n) tried her best not to laugh or say something snarky since she promised that she's sworn to secrecy with All Might and this stuttering mess of a cinnamon roll beside her.

"What made you think about it, T-todoroki-kun?! I'm not All Might's secret love child!" 

(Y/n) leaned back onto the wall, her arms crossed as she kept her mouth closed.

"Endeavor's my old man."

'Figures. The cold stare, red hair, fire quirk, the attitude and the last name.' (Y/n) thought as she gazed towards Todoroki.

"As you know, he's been the number two hero for a long time now. Knowing that if either the two of you are connected to All Might, especially you Midoriya, I have more than one reason to beat you."

(Y/n) could sensed the tense aura Todoroki was emitting towards her and Midoriya. She got nothing to say as she just listened to the conversation.

"My old man is a man of both power and wealth. His career as a hero made him into the number two hero today, but it wasn't enough. His ultimate goal is to become the No. 1 hero, and since he could never surpass the living legend, All Might became a nuisance to him. Knowing that could he could never surpass All Might in order to become No. 1, he then turned to his greatest plan."

"Have you heard about quirk marriages?" This made (Y/n)'s eyes widen. She leaned away from the wall as her arms dropped to her sides.

"Have you heard about it?"

"I-it's the arranged union of both parents or one party. This kind of union is about producing an offspring that would inherit one or both of its' parents' quirk. More commonly, it's an arranged marriage between different parties. Some arranged both offsprings, some hands their offspring to the other and some arrange even their grandchildren in order for them to produce an offspring to pass down their quirks to them. It's becoming of a nuisance to the later generations but was common to the first generation." (Y/n) explained. Todoroki nodded as he then continued.

"My old man used his wealth in order to bribe my other relatives for him to get a hold of my mother's quirk." His tone got darker as he continues speaking.

"All I can remember of my mother was her cries as my father physically abused her, causing her to mentally break. I remember her saying, 'Your left side is unslightly.' This scar is the reminder of that moment," he touched his scar. "when she poured boiling water on my left side."

(Y/n) and Midoriya were silent as (Y/n) pitied her dual-haired classmate.

"I know the pain, Todoroki-kun." (Y/n) thought as she wanted to speak but she lost her voice. Todoroki turned to her.

"(L/n)." This snapped her back to reality as her gaze met his.

"I'm trying to pry on you and your personal life, but I know you're hiding something. And I'm going to beat you and I'm going to win." Todoroki turned to Midoriya. "Even you, Midoriya."