Garden Greetings

The students held on to the railing of the hovercraft they're on as they tried to balance themselves without falling over the vehicle. Cyrus balanced easily on the railing, with (Y/n)'s energy quirk surrounding him, making sure of his safety. Fiamma, Morgan and Eri stared at Cyrus while Kota, Helios and Baby Groot held onto (Y/n).

(Y/n) along with the kids and Shuri and the others are on a separated hovercraft as her schoolmates were on the hovercrafts behind theirs. Guards were standing beside them as no one dared utter a single word. The hovercrafts stopped upon arriving at their destination. 

"We have arrived." the guards said as they struck their spears onto the hovercraft, letting it down to the ground gently. The barricades slowly open as the students got off of the hovercrafts. They saw the large green gates, designed with carved murals, with the most distinctive feature was the six colored stones in between the opening of the doors.  There were two guards standing by the sides.

"This is their garden?!" numerous students whisper in awe upon seeing the beautiful large metal gates.

(Y/n) set Cyrus down as Cyrus hugged her. The kids saw this as they hugged her as well. (Y/n) was caught off guard by this, but she let it be and patted their heads. 

'That's adorable...' the others thought upon seeing the kids hug (Y/n). But the bright and wholesome atmosphere changed upon seeing Helios, Cyrus and Kota giving the students a sharp glare, holding onto (Y/n).

'I take it back!' some of the students backed away for a bit while the others didn't. Morgan broke off from the hug and went to her 'big brothers', who took her as the kids broke the hug but stayed with (Y/n). 

"Um, hey (N/n)--" Midoriya tried to approach (Y/n) when two guards blocked him with their spears, catching the green haired boy off guard. This caught (Y/n) off guard as she turned to her friends.

"Please do not approach Mistress (Y/n). We still have to give something to you under the request of the Queen Mother." one of the guards said as Midoriya blinked.

"O-oh... o-okay... S-sorry...!" Midoriya chuckled nervously as the guards gave him a stern nod, retrieving their spears as Midoriya retreated back to his classmates.

"Man, Midoriya, you almost got killed by them just by approaching (N/n)." Kaminari said, approaching the nervous boy.

"Yeah." the others, except for Bakugou approached him. His sharp red eyes gaze onto (Y/n), who was talking to the kids as well as her friends. 

'For sure... this time.' Bakugou thought as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. The students chatter about as one of the guards struck her spear onto the ground, getting the students' attention.

"Students. Under the instruction of the Queen Mother, we present to you these." the guards presented each of the students with a case. They all opened it, revealing the bracelet (Y/n), the triplets, (A/n) and the guards wore.

All of them took a bracelet each and placed it on their left wrist. Most of them were confused about the bracelet as the others tried to remember what (Y/n) did with using her bracelet. 

"Please keep those bracelets on as they will be your pass, as our visitors and guests. Your devices are not accountable to be used here so your communication outside the borders are limited with your devices," these made the students mutter as the guard continued.

"Your bracelets will serve as your communication device here. It operates similar to your phones, computers, tablets and other devices you use for communication. The bracelet will serve as your pass for your stay here."

"Wait, so this is basically a computer as an accessory?!" Hatsume yelled out loud, to which the guard nodded.

"Obviously." Shuri said as the others nodded.