Visit...

(Y/n), Mirio, Midoriya, accompanied by (A/n), Aizawa, a doctor and a nurse, walked the hospital corridor as they arrived at the at the door. (Y/n) slid the door as they saw the little girl sitting on the bed.

"Eri." 

"Sorry, we  couldn't come see you sooner." Midoriya said as (Y/n) nodded.

"Here's a fruit basket! Eat some if you'd like! Is there a fruit you like? Can I try guessing? It's peaches, right? Cause you're like a peach!" Mirio said, holding a fruit basket as he gave it to Eri.

"Apples..."

"That's what I thought!"

(Y/n) giggled as she took a chair and sat down beside the bed.

"Let me peel it for you, Eri." (Y/n) said as she patted Eri's head softly as she took an apple and generated a dagger as she started to peel the apple. The two pro heroes as well as the doctor and nurse stared at the three students. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Eri wants to see Midoriya and (L/n)?"

"Yeah." Aizawa nodded as he stared at the seven interns.

"Strictly speaking, she's concerned about Midoriya, Togata and (L/n). Apparently, it's her first request since being admitted to the hospital." 

________________________________________________________________________________

"I wonder if it'll be okay... You had said that it would be better for to be kept away from anything that would remind her of the incident..." the nurse said to the doctor.

"I was worried about her power going out of control. However, there's no need to worry, at least for now. Right now, there's no energy left in that girl to go out of control." the doctor said.

(A/n) heard the conversation as she decided to ignore it as she stared at the four. (Y/n) placed the apple bunnies onto a small plate as she placed it to the nightstand beside the bed as she stared at the little girl.

"This whole time, even when I had a fever, I was thinking... about when you rescued me... and (Y/n). But I didn't know your name. I only know Lemillion. I wanted to know your name." Eri said as she faced Midoriya.

"I'm Midoriya Izuku. My hero name is Deku! Um, maybe since Deku is shorter, it's easier to remember... Deku. I'm Deku!" Midoriya said. 

"Hero name?" Eri tilted her head.

"It's like a nickname, Eri." (Y/n) said. 

"Deku." 

"That's right!" (Y/n) patted Eri's head gently as she gave the little girl a smile.

"Lemillion. Deku. (Y/n). And... that man wearing glasses... All of you... were injured badly because me. " (Y/n) went silent as she heard this. 

"We haven't told her about Nighteye. From what I hear, she's been blaming everything on herself and holding onto the guilt." the students remembered what Aizawa told them.

"Because of me, you all suffered... I'm sorry..." Eri apologized as tears formed in her eyes. 

"It... It was my fault that you lost your power, Lemillion..." Eri felt (Y/n)'s hand caress her head as she gazed to her.

"Hey now, don't blame everything on yourself, Eri... It's not your fault. Everything that happened was never your fault." (Y/n) said as Mirio nodded.