USJ Trouble (1)

After the forced entry of the news reporters, everything went back to normal. Most of the students were relieved about the incident but not (Y/n), she found it suspicious. She snapped back in reality as Aizawa pulled out a card that says "RESCUE" as he explained their agenda for the day.

"Disasters, shipwrecks and everything else in between, it's rescue training." Aizawa said as everyone begun to chatter in excitement. (Y/n) just sat there in silence.

"Hey, I'm not done." Aizawa said as the chattering died down.

"You can decide whether you want to wear your costumes or not this time. There are costumes or not that limit your abilities too." Aizawa then pressed a button as the costumes appeared. Midoriya then noticed the absence of Flare as he raised his hand.

"Aizawa-sensei, where's Flare-sensei?" Aizawa just stood there, deadpanned expression.

"I gave her paperwork."

'So blunt...' Everyone thought as they took their costumes and headed to the changing rooms.

Once done, (Y/n) examined her new costume. It was still her same costume design as her first costume but there were some added features. Her bodysuit has some added black see-through fishnet covers on her sides, barely exposing her skin and a mini arc reactor on her chest area. Her elbow length finger less gloves now have pads on each palm. Her bodysuit now has a knee length cape. She still has her pouch on her left thigh.

'Not bad.' (Y/n) thought as she examine herself. She failed to notice the other girls watching her examine her new costume. (Y/n) was about to headed out when she felt a small bump in her pouch. She opened her pouch to see a small bead. She examined the bead near her face as she saw a symbol. She shrugged it off as she added the bead onto her bracelet. She ran out of the changing room as she saw everyone by the bus.

Iida blew a whistle as he urged everyone to form a line according to their ID number but failed since the layout of the bus is spacious. (Y/n) sat down as she shared a seat with Kirishima.

"Oh! (Y/n)! Your costume changed!" Kirishima said as he examined the new suit, but he blushed because of his action as he turned away his gaze from his seatmate.

"Thanks. Auntie sent back the suit back after the combat training to my cousin and she managed to add some improvement." (Y/n) explained as she smiled at the red headed boy next to her.

"Sugoi! Man, your relatives are so cool! By the way, I've been wondering, what's your quirk? I've seen you use two or more since the assessment test."

That question made everyone perked up as they joined in the conversation.

"Well, I have two quirks actually. My first quirk is called Psionic," (Y/n) raised her hand as a golden mist appeared on her fingers. "I can harness energy within my body as well as the environment and other people. However, that's also the other description of my quirk. Apart from my energy manifestation, this also grants me the abilities of a psychic; Telekinesis, telepathy and anything else. It's quite useful but also dangerous. But I rarely use this quirk to its maximum." (Y/n) said as her smile just soften.

"What about the other one?" Uraraka asked.

"The other one is weapon/armor/structural manifestation," (Y/n) flicked her wrist as a small dagger appeared in her hand. Everyone looked at her with awe. "This allows me to generate any kind of weapons and armors out of thin air. Quite handy if you ask me, but it's really just as dangerous as the first one." (Y/n) explained as she rested her back onto her seat. Everyone begun discussing their quirks as they also begun talking about flashy quirks. When they turned to mention (Y/n), they saw her sleeping figure.