Dorms

The day for the students to move to the dorms has arrived. (Y/n) stood there, not really reacting to the situation as her mind was wondering about something else.

'How did they even survive meeting my relatives?'

(Y/n) heard Aizawa calling out to the them as they crowded around their teacher.

"For starters, I'm just glad that we were able to bring the class 1-A together again."  (Y/n) smiled as her classmates' parents also allowed them to stay in the dorms. Unfortunately, so was Mineta. 

"Now, I'l explain briefly about the dorms. But first," Aizawa clapped and raised a hand.

"For now, we will focus on getting the professional licenses we were planning to have during camp." The others whispered about it as (Y/n) thought about it since her aunt mentioned it to her.

"Listen up, this is important. Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki  and Bakugou. These six went to save (Y/n) that night." (Y/n) tensed up as she heard her classmates' names as they looked down to the ground.

"Your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of to. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this.If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except for (Y/n), Jirou and Hagakure. Of course the six that went, but also the twelve who knew but didn't stop them betrayed our trust, no matter the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain back that trust."

There was silence.

"That is all. Now we're going inside. Let's have some energy and have fun." Aizawa said as he turned around, walking away. 

'How are we supposed to have fun after that?!' The class thought as (Y/n) looked over to see Midoriya, Kirishima, Iida and Yaoyorozu, on the verge of tears.

'It's my fault...' (Y/n) thought as she was also on the verge of tears. Bakugou saw this as he grabbed Kaminari as he dragged his towards a bush. Kaminari emerged, having a dumb expression on his face.

"Whew!"

Jirou tried to hold back her laughter but failed as everyone joined in.

"Now, let's head inside to our dorms!"

______________________________________________________________________________

"Each student dorm holds one class. Girls on the right and boys on the left. First floor is the common area. Foods, baths and laundry are on this floor." (Y/n) stared in amusement at the interior.

"Rooms start on the second floor. There are four rooms per gender on each floor so there are five floors in total. Everyone gets their own room. They're luxurious spaces equipped with their own AC, toilets, fridges and closets."

(Y/n) had several boxes as she looked down on her paper as she saw her assigned dorm.

"Looks like I'm neighbors with Yaomomo." (Y/n) smiled as Yaoyorozu heard her as she turned and blushed.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n) got out of her room as she had finished putting on the finishing touches. She headed to the elevator and pushed the button to the first floor. As she got out, she saw Mina and Hagakure, talking to the boys as Mina turned to her. 

"(Y/n)! Just in time! Join us!" (Y/n) tilted her head.

"For what?" 

"We're going to see everyone's rooms!" Hagakure said.