Meet Helios

Full Name: Helios Aizawa

Age: 7 (oldest)

Gender: Male

Status: Alive

Quirk/s:

Erasure

Inferno

Appearance:

Slightly puffed black hair with red highlights, partially resting on his face. Stern half-lidded red eyes with a serious expression on his face. 

He wears a black long-sleeved shirt, shorts and boots, similar to his father's signature color and attire. Like his family, a beaded bracelet rests on his left wrist.

Background:

Helios is the oldest of Aizawa and (Md/n)'s triplets.

Alongside his siblings, they were born normal. With their parents' works as pro heroes as well as born as a secret from the public's knowledge, with the exception of their parents' colleagues in UA, they were considered to be born as a secret to prevent the villains in identifying them in order for them to be caught up from the dangers of their parents' line of work, to which, they were left under their grandparents and relatives' care, to which their mother visit them monthly and their father calling them every week.

Before he and his siblings moved in at UA with their parents, they were taken care of their maternal relatives under supervision because of their quirks and habit of trying to visit their parents and cousin in Japan without the assistance of either a relative or a bodyguard.

In Helios' case, he was often questioned by other people due to his inability to feel happy, to the point where Helios became judgmental about himself and his inability to feel happy, until he reached at the age of 5, where he met Morgan Stark during a visit at the Avengers Compound with his mother, siblings and cousin, (Y/n). Apart from meeting Morgan, he also got comfort from his grandmother and beloved cousin.

Helios, alongside his siblings, were granted to move in with their parents at the teachers' dorm at UA, where they met Eri and Kota.. Despite moving in with their parents, they are also homeschooled and trained by their parents and cousin, alongside Shinsou.

Like most of the family, he and his siblings are trained at an early age in order to be prepared as an experienced combatant. 

Personality:

Reserved
Quiet
Stern
Observant
Sarcastic
Protective
Calculating
Loyal

Quirks:

Erasure

A quirk he inherited from his father, alongside his siblings.

The only difference on his quirk is that his Erasure allows him to nullify anyone's quirks by their heat signatures. Within a 100 m radius, Helios can nullify anyone's quirk by sensing their heat signatures, even if they are hidden under a cloak or hidden in an area within his quirk range. Like his father, he can't erase those with mutated appearances. 

His hair rises when his erasure is activated, but his eyes doesn't change color.

Inferno

A quirk he also inherited from his mother, alongside his siblings. Unlike his siblings, who have a different quirk name from their mother's, he kept his mother's fire quirk name.

His Inferno is very similar to his mother's; same techniques, abilities, usage and adaptability. Under his mother's training, he can use his Inferno similar to hers, but his fighting style is similar to his father's, to which he tries to combine both despite his tender age of 7.

Drawbacks:

Headache (might become severe if overused)

Fever (might last for days if overused)

First Degree burns

Second Degree burns (if overused)

Temperature imbalance

Stats:

Power: 6/5
Speed: 5/5
Cooperation: 3/5 (towards other people); 6/5 (if with his siblings, parents and cousin)
Intelligence: 6/5
Sarcasm: 6/5
Bluntness: 6/5
Observance: 6/5
Sadism: ??/5
Tolerance to Other People: 8.5/5

Family:

Father: Shota Aizawa
Mother: (A/n) (Md/n)

Siblings:

Cyrus: (Middle)
Fiamma: (Youngest)
Eri: (Foster)

Maternal:

(Y/n) (L/n): Older cousin
Unnamed older cousins

(M/n) (L/n): Aunt
Mortale: Uncle
Eve: Aunt
Azul: Uncle

Unnamed Aunts and Uncles

Grandfather: To be revealed
Grandmother: To be revealed

Peers:

The entire family
The Avengers
Wakandans, mainly Shuri, T'Challa, Okoye, Queen Ramonda, M'Baku and W'Kabi
Ravagers, mainly Yondu and Kraglin
The Guardians of the Galaxy
Kota Izumi
Morgan Stark
Peter Parker
Harley
Asgardians
UA Faculty
Class 1A and 1B
Hitoshi Shinsou

Fun Facts:

Helios is often compared to his father, Shota Aizawa, because of their similar reserved and rational nature, usually by his mother, brother, uncle Mortale and grandmother.

Like his siblings, he loves to watch Buzzfeed Unsolved with them. If he was to compare himself, he is a Shaniac (skeptic).

Helios tolerates his uncle Mortale, Loki (Laufeyson), older male cousins and the peers of his beloved cousin (Y/n).

He is very protective of Fiamma and Eri.

He likes Morgan Stark.

He enjoys reading and training.

He has a habit of retorting other people's statements.

Despite his cold nature, he cares deeply for his friends and family.

He is secretly a Mommy's Boy.

His favorite cousin is (Y/n), since he prefers her company rather than their other cousins.

Despite having parents who are pro heroes, he tolerates their work and missions.

Helios is very sarcastic, like the rest of the family.

He loves spicy food, like his mother and siblings.

He and his siblings share a pet.

Loves cats, like his siblings and parents. But he also prefers a flerken.

He often questions Monoma's mental state.

He is aware of the males who are interested in their Mother, though his Mother is very much devoted to their Father.

He often called 'Little Holmes' by his mother due to his quick analytical skills.

He and Cyrus are polar opposites, with Fiamma in between.

He looks up to his mother and father.

He and his siblings often questions if Shinsou is their father's secret love child, much to Aizawa's dismay and (Md/n)'s amusement.

He often teaches Eri on how to be subtle, mostly in things their relatives teaches them.

He loves listening to his mother's and cousin's singing.

He used to have the inability to feel happiness, where he often questions himself if he wasn't capable of feeling happiness, until he met Morgan.

Papa once gave him a sleeping bag, to which he loves to sleep in whether nap time or just wanting to have a lazy day.

His sweater's sleeves are based out of his father's capture weapons.