Elastic

Tomorrow's finally... the school festival!

"Th gym's closing soon! Let's do a final check and one last run-through!" Kirishima yelled at the others. Ashido clapped her hands.

"Here we go! Tap, tap, two! Tap, tap, two!" Hagakure and Ojiro danced the steps.

 "Tap, tap, two! Tap, tap, two!" Iida and Midoriya danced the steps.

"Up! Then Aoyama, center. Midoriya, run offstage!"

"Oui!"

"Okay!"

"Midoriya! Your movements are still too half-hearted. Focus your attention on the moves!"

"Roger!"

(Y/n) listened in on Ashido as the run-through was being practiced before they head back to their dorms. 

"I am getting nervous." Yaoyorozu said.

"Don't improvise weird stuff during the actual performance. It 'll confuse some people." Jirou commented.

"Those words hurt!"

"Kaminari, it's not just you." Tokoyami said, placing a hand Kaminari's shoulder.

(Y/n) was humming the song as she watched Midoriya pull the rope as he hoisted Aoyama to the ceiling.

"Whee!"

"That's it, that looks good!"

Suddenly, the gym doors open, revealing to be Hound Dog.

"It's already! Nine o'clock! Students should only be here till nine!" Hound Dog shouted.

"Shoot, let's go home." The students headed out of the gym as (Y/n) gave everyone a thumbs up as they were excited for tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________________________

11:35 pm

"Woo, I can't sleep!"

"I'm at max excitement!" 

Kaminari and Mineta yelled out in excitement as they ran in circles in the common area as the others sat on the couch. (Y/n) had Loki and Baby Groot in her arms as Loki purred as Baby Groot was snuggling onto Loki's fur.

"The rope's frayed." (Y/n) turned to Midoriya, who was examining the frayed ropes.

"Wow! We did abuse it quite a bit during practice. It's proof of our friendship!" Aoyama said.

"Yeah... Wait, no, it's dangerous. Sorry I didn't realize..."

"Oh my, why don't you ask Yaoyorozu to make you one?" Kaminari asked.

"No, Kaminari, Yao-momo's already sleeping." (Y/n) said as Loki turned as Baby Groot snuggled onto Loki's belly as the two slept in (Y/n)'s warm arms.

"There's a hardware store about 15 minutes from UA that opens at 8 in the morning. Plus, I need to buy some stuff." (Y/n) said.

"I'll come with you tomorrow, (Y/n). I have a practice early in the morning so I can get by early in  buying some rope for the effects." Midoriya said as (Y/n) nodded

(Y/n) felt a tug on her shirt as she saw Baby Groot looking at her, gripping her shirt, looking at her with tired eyes.

"I am Groot."

"Good idea, Groot."

"What did he say, (Y/n)?" Todoroki asked.

"Groot says we should get some sleep. Tomorrow's a big day for everyone, so we need to get some rest." (Y/n) said as the others nodded.