Tribute

(A/n) stood in front of a king, a queen and their prince as (A/n) saluted them, bowing her head as a sign of respect. She wore a smile as she greeted the royal family.

"Your Highness." she said as she smiled at the royal family in front of her.

"(A/n). It's so good to see you again after 2 years. How's your family?" the Queen asked as (A/n) smiled at her.

"My family's fine. Mother and Father are doing alright, as well as my siblings and my nieces and nephews, now that we've put that incident behind us."

"How's being a pro hero out there? I heard you followed your sister's footsteps." the King asked as (A/n) turn to him with a smile and a nod.

"Indeed. I followed my sister's footsteps as I also became a pro hero. Life's really complex right now because of my job, having being a newly-wed and also taking care of my sister's daughter alongside my peers." the King and Queen chuckled.

"Congratulations, by the way. And speaking of (M/n), is her daughter with you?" (A/n) nodded as she turned her head down to the side, a small child's face peeked to look at the people in front of her while holding her aunt's dress.

"Come on (N/n). Don't be shy... It's the King and Queen." (A/n) said as 9-year old (Y/n) slowly stepped out, revealing herself to the royal family. She hugged her All Might plush toy closer on one arm as she gripped her aunt's dress.

"Come on, (N/n). Greet them." (Y/n) shyly let go of her aunt's dress as she did a salute, bowing her head as well as never letting go of her plush toy. (Y/n)'s hand went back to gripping her aunt's dress as she stared at the royal family.

"(Y/n), that is King T'Chaka," 

"Queen Ramonda,"

"And their son, Prince T'Challa."

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, you're the Queen Marvel's kid, right?" an eccentric girl, known as Shuri, asked (Y/n) as (Y/n) nodded. Shuri squealed as she grabbed (Y/n)'s hand as she jumped up and down, full of excitement.

(A/n) had to attend a meeting with the royals as well as the council of Wakanda about an important asset (M/n) had left in order for (A/n) to discuss on behalf of their family. So, (Y/n) had some free time to roam and then she came across and met the Wakandan princess, Shuri. The two became friends as they got along because of their knowledge on advance tech as well as talking about heroes.

"I've seen her in action!! Her costume was so beautiful! And her powers!" Shuri begun to talk about (Y/n)'s pro hero mother, (M/n), about the missions as well as her interviews and the debut as a pro hero. 

"You almost sound like my friend back at Japan. He really admire heroes." (Y/n) smiled, remembering Midoriya and his fascination and adoration towards heroes.

"Really?" 

"Yeah. He really admire heroes... but... he doesn't have a quirk of his own. He's Quirkless..."  (Y/n) had a pitiful tone as she remembered Midoriya being bullied by other kids. Shuri picked up her saddened state.

"Hey, (Y/n)?" Shuri turns to her.

"Yeah?"

"Do you plan on becoming a pro hero when you grow up?" (Y/n) tilted her head as she hugged her plush toy. 

"Well... yeah... I mean, my friends wanted to become a pro hero when they grow up too, and me... I don't know yet. I don't have a reason yet."