The Big Three

The top of all UA students... The Big Three.

"Big Three!!" Mina exclaimed with excitement.

"The crown among the splendid UA students..." Iida mumbled, staring at the three students.

"The ones closest to pro heroes among us..." Yaoyorozu added.

"I heard that they're the ones we're supposed to be like..." Jirou said.

"There's someone really pretty, too. They don't seem to like it." Kaminari said. (Y/n) stared at the three senior students in front as her eye focused on the person she and Midoriya encountered.

'So, he's one of the Big Three... that means he's really strong. They're pretty strong.'

'Target acquired.' Mineta thought, staring at the girl between the two boys. (Y/n) unexpectedly heard his perverted thought as she cringed with disgust.

"Okay, can you introduce yourselves, briefly? Let's start with Amajiki." Aizawa said to the three. Amajiki stared intently at the students, making them, except (Y/n), flinch in their seats.

"What's with that look?!'

'All that intensity from just one glance!'

"Kinda like (A/n)! or (Y/n)'s!"

"It's no good. Mirio, Hado... Even if I look out on them imagining that they're potatoes, everything other than their heads remain human. I still can't see them as anything but human. What should I do? I can't... say anything..." Amajiki said, shaking as the others stared at him.

"My mind's... blank... I can't..." he turned away from the students. "I want to go home...!"

(A/n) smiled as she placed a hand on her cheek, tilting her head.

"Awe~ he's almost like my little girl upon meeting other people." (A/n) cooed. (Y/n) nodded and smiled as she remembered Cyrus' and Helios' sister.

"Um... you are the top of UA's hero course, right?' Ojiro asked.

"Oh, listen, Amajiki! That's called having the heart of a flea! Even though you're a human! It's so strange!" the girl said as she turns back to the students, pointing her hand to Amajiki.

"This is the flea, Tamaki Amajiki." then to herself, "And then, I'm Nejire Hado. We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies. But wait..." she approached Shoji.

"Hey, hey, why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick? Trying to look cool?" Shoji was about to answer.

"Oh my! You must be Todoroki, right? Right?" she turns to Todoroki, standing up.

"How did you get burned right there?" Todoroki was about to speak, when she turns to Ashido.

"Ashido, if your horns break off, will new ones grow in? Can you move them as well?"

"Mineta, are those balls of yours hair? How do you get a haircut?"

"Asui, you're a tree frog-- not a toad, right?"

"And (L/n)," she turns to (Y/n).

"Are you a real witch? Can you cast spells like in Harry Potter? Are your weapons indestructible? If your costume was ripped, can you make another one with your quirk?" the fourth one caught (Y/n) off guard as they others tried to get their minds off of that idea.

"Also, how does it feel to have your eye slashed?" this caused (Y/n) to freeze in her seat, clenching her fist as the others glared at Nejire.

"You shouldn't ask such uncomfortable and personal questions, Nejire." (A/n) said, emitting a dark aura, making the others, especially Aizawa flinch.